Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⚜️ Phoenix Paladins ⚜️ is recruiting | Rank 10 Moon Clan | 6k Phoenix Family | Sister Clan to Phoenix Dynasty | Active, Helpful and Fun | 100% Research | 2k member discord!

HeroicThief

I got an invite to the Paladins, but I let some time pass before I accepted.  I don't think the accept worked.  Can someone invite me again?  I'd love to join.

IGN:  Wraithforge

Region:  USA

Player Type:  Casual with competitive leanings.

46 minutes ago, Wraithforge said:

I got an invite to the Paladins, but I let some time pass before I accepted.  I don't think the accept worked.  Can someone invite me again?  I'd love to join.

IGN:  Wraithforge

Region:  USA

Player Type:  Casual with competitive leanings.

clan invite sent!

On 2018-05-01 at 10:50 AM, ImHeroic said:

sure thing ill be sending one shortly!

no idea whats happening im not in a clan obviously and when i press accept nothing happens. doesnt show im in a clan and dont have a clan key to build...... wtf

On 2018-05-02 at 8:02 AM, sasliks00 said:

no idea whats happening im not in a clan obviously and when i press accept nothing happens. doesnt show im in a clan and dont have a clan key to build...... wtf

we clear out pending every hour so we can pull fresh people in! Please leave your clan if you still want to join!

Hey, I got an invite from you guys a couple days ago but I didn't accept it right away so I guess it got cleared out. After looking you up (and finding this page) you seem like a pretty chill clan so I'd be interested in joining.

IGN: Kitsune241

Region: Canada

Type of Player: Casual

On 2018-05-13 at 11:34 AM, Kitsune241 said:

Hey, I got an invite from you guys a couple days ago but I didn't accept it right away so I guess it got cleared out. After looking you up (and finding this page) you seem like a pretty chill clan so I'd be interested in joining.

IGN: Kitsune241

Region: Canada

Type of Player: Casual

sorry we didnt see this before please leave your clan so we can invite you thanks!

Archived