Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⚜️ Phoenix Paladins ⚜️ is recruiting | Rank 10 Moon Clan | 6k Phoenix Family | Sister Clan to Phoenix Dynasty | Active, Helpful and Fun | 100% Research | 2k member discord!

HeroicThief

Phoenix.png

Welcome to Phoenix Paladins,This forum post is for our third moon clan of the phoenix family. Started up by ImHeroic and Monstrosity. One of the most active and friendly communities in warframe. With over 6k+ members and over 6 clans! Phoenix Dynasty, Phoenix Kings, Phoenix Vanguards and Phoenix Paladins, Phoenix Titans and Phoenix Sentinels. We have grown so big we had to make more clans to fit everyone in! We are the sister clan to Phoenix Dynasty, Moon clan. And we are hoping you will join our huge and growing community and stick with us and become part of the Phoenix Family!

123.jpg 

Rules

We don't have many rules but the ones we do have we expect everyone to follow.

1) Treat other members with respect

2) No begging

3) No buying or selling in clan chat

4) No noob bashing

5) Be a good member of the community. You respresent us now not just yourself

Discord

Our discord has over 1.5k members!

Always active and always Helpful!

Our Discord link will be in the clan message of the day when you join the clan!

CIV_Emblem_Phoenix_Legion.png

CIV Alliance

10k members

active discord

Our Other clans

z5HwSYM.png

Phoenix Dynasty, Mastery Rank 7+, Brother Clan

Founding Clan of the Phoenix Family Clans

Phoenix Dynasty Forum Post

Phoenix2.png

Phoenix Kings, Mastery Rank 5+, Sister Clan

Phoenix Kings Forum Post

Phoenix2.png

Phoenix Vanguards, Mastery Rank 5+, Sister Clan

Phoenix Vanguards Forum Post

Please post your IGN, rank, region, and type of player: Casual or Competitive below if your interested in joining the Dynasty Family.

Example:

IGN: ImHeroic

Region: USA

Type of Player: Competitive.

Reminder: Please leave your current clan before asking to join so we can send you the invite as soon as possible!

vor 16 Stunden schrieb ImHeroic:

we tried to invite you but seems that you are in a clan! Please leave your clan if you want to get invited!

Sorry, but I actually dont know why.

i left my old clan right before asking for an invite.

could you possibly invite me a second time please?

I've been in Phoenix Kings for 3 months now and it's been pretty great. The community has never been an issue for me, and there are many charitable, helpful, etc. players in the clan. I've also had little to no problems in alliance chat, and I'm on a lot. I think it's important to realize that Warframe is just a game in the end. There will be people screwing around, there will be jokes, etc. We're not looking to have a business-like clan, but we also have rules for a reason. There's a lot of different people in the clan, being at near 1k players consistently. That means you won't like everyone, but I've had a hard time finding people I dislike in the alliance. Even if you believe some negative comments, I don't really see why you wouldn't give the clan a try. I'd you really don't like It, leave. But I can definitely say that there are so many people who enjoy these clans. If you ever have a complaint, just contact the staff/higher ranking members and we can start to take action as long as there's some proof (playing through Steam, you can hit F2 to screenshot).

I'm glad I joined this clan and haven't regretted my decision to join for a second. I hope all of you can find the same experience here.

If there are issues, that's something you need to take up with the staff. It's as easy as hitting F2 when you have Steam open to show staff if there are chat issues. We're in the vast minority of the clan player base and won't be able to address or get to see everything that goes on. It's your job to say something if you don't like what's happening, following up on that is ours. If you have any details and evidence on the issues you listed, I'd be happy to help solve what issues there are/were. Shoot me a DM on Discord, Stimulating#4792 is my tag.

5 minutes ago, Stimulating said:

If there are issues, that's something you need to take up with the staff. It's as easy as hitting F2 when you have Steam open to show staff if there are chat issues. We're in the vast minority of the clan player base and won't be able to address or get to see everything that goes on. It's your job to say something if you don't like what's happening, following up on that is ours. If you have any details and evidence on the issues you listed, I'd be happy to help solve what issues there are/were. Shoot me a DM on Discord, Stimulating#4792 is my tag.

Bluesky4life
#3350 Is my tag

I've been a member of the Phoenix Family for quite some time now, and the level of respect and activeness is always refreshing. Warframe has such a great community and there are always people willing to help out a fellow tenno no matter what it might be. In all my years at warframe (Nearly 5!), I don't think I've found an alliance or even a single clan that has such friendly people. Everyone here is a little family in its own right. We joke and just enjoy the company and the gameplay and the community jokes. Never once have I regretted joining this alliance. I've hopped from clan to clan within the alliance and none have been a bad experience. I really would like anyone and everyone to consider joining us. We would love to have you, and you'd love it too.

Archived