Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

🔥 Wandering Flame | Rank 9 Mountain Clan | 500+ Member Discord | Maxed Research | NA/EU | Casual & Laid-back Community | Total Eclipse | Emotes

Luzzu

final_fantasy_x_logo_by_eldi13-d4204zv.p

This is it. This is your story. It all begins here.

You've been out there a long time, searching - waiting to find the right group to fit in with. You forgot that a community should conform to its members, not the other way around. That's why we're here. In Wandering Flame, we're not the most competitive; we don't define and create the builds that Tenno across the world use and accept as meta, but we also don't beat around the bush. We're a community first, clan second. We include anyone who wants to be a part of anything and we ensure that only the active and interested stick around for the betterment of the community. We don't have to moderate because we maintain a friendly and mature atmosphere. New members learn and experience while veteran members explore and teach.

As it says in the title, we have all research (minus Ignis Wraith and Orokin Lab blueprints due to Armistice). We're recruiting any English-speaking players looking for the community we offer here. You're welcome to join, your friends are welcome to join, and we encourage everyone to get involved and get to know their clan mates. While our Dojo is still in construction, every essential room has been built. What remains is clan 'housing': rooms for players who would like to have one in the Dojo.

I've seen my share of clans in Warframe that miss the point. They create drama and make their community about anything other than Warframe, or even gaming. We're a bunch of weebs who decided to name ourselves after a song in Final Fantasy X and make a home for Warframe players and that's it. If that sounds good to you, read on to learn more about us and how to join!

66KUnPU.png

No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew.

🔥 High Summoner

• Warlord of the Clan, that's me. I make sure the ship sails and sails smoothly. I take what time I have to get to know everyone who joins, dropping in on missions randomly, and reaching out to see if they need help farming for that last Prime part or getting past that one difficult mission. I also do what I can to help out in our Alliance, Solaris.

🔥 Legendary Guardian

• My co-leaders, without whom this Clan would still be finding its footing. They help me with recruiting new members and involving themselves with the community. Before we opened recruiting, the three of us completed all research by ourselves in one go.

🔥 Summoner

• Senior Officers that have shown themselves to be dedicated to the community. Sociable, friendly, and devoted to bringing on new people into our family here; showing the ropes to newer Officers and members alike.

🔥 Guardian

• Officers that are chosen by the leaders and current Officers as pillars of the community. Active, helpful, and knowledgeable in all things Warframe, these are the people who help us hold it all together when it comes to recruitment and clan interactivity.

🔥 Warrior

• Our most veteran members hold a special title both in-game and in our Discord to show that they've been with us for a long time and have a willingness to help us manage the clan from recruitment to just helping out their fellow clan mates. These are the role models.

🔥 Spiran

• Our more experienced members may get this role after being with us for a certain amount of time while showing that they're all-around knowledgeable and helpful. Though they don't quite stand out as much as a Warrior or haven't been with us for as long, they're still someone we trust the newer members to look to for guidance or friendship.

🔥 Wanderer

• For the newly initiated: Wanderer. These are our backbone, the ones for whom we built this community. This rank holds most of our member base and we go out of our way to make sure they feel welcome.

🔥 Exile

• Unfortunately, not all people who join take to Warframe as much as everyone else. For those who go inactive, they are allowed to remain in our Discord, but receive this rank to show that they are too inactive for the clan (and may be re-invited if they want to get back into the game). Exceptions are made for members who give us advanced notice, however. (Current maximum inactivity time is 30 days.)

sdUiOVO.png

Only those who try will become.

🔥 Discord membership is a must. We do giveaways, announce changes and updates, share news and content, and host a friendly community largely within our Discord. Like any other Warframe server, we use Genesis and have self-assignable alert roles. This is 1 of 2 rules we are strict about.

🔥 Out of respect to our active clan members (all 100% of them), we ask that potential recruits not go inactive for over 15 days. Though very few ever do that, we indiscriminately kick anyone who goes away for that long without a good reason. Everyone gets burnt out from time to time and our community plays many other games, but even so, a very small percentage of members we've brought on have been away for more than a few days. This is 2 of 2 rules we are strict about.

🔥 Our community prides itself on being lax and mature. We don't moderate and we don't censor, because we've never had to. It's all good vibes here. Though we haven't had to moderate or discipline members, we won't hesitate to if it becomes necessary.

Up4QZ2x.png

Memories are nice, but that's all they are.

🔥 Like every clan, we started out at Ghost with a 10 member capacity, but we strive to make a grand Moon clan of 1,000 active members. In a few short months, we grew from that Ghost clan now to Mountain, and onto Moon.

🔥 We don't really have an interest in being competitive. We get event rewards and fancy gold statues, but that's it. Our main priority is getting everyone up to speed and where they want to be in Warframe. Being number one and having gold statues doesn't mean anything if we lose our community along the way.

🔥 Fun. That's our main goal. We made a community for people who just want to play Warframe and meet people. There's no strings, no tricks, no motives.

Q4KSsJB.png

This is my story. It'll go the way I want it...or I'll end it here!

If you got this far, chances are you like what you've seen. That's great - we'd love to have you. In order to join, just follow this Discord link to our server and the Guardians will get you all sorted out. Keep in mind we do sleep, work, attend school, and otherwise have other things going on in our lives, but we do get notified of every new member who joins and respond to every tag or message we get, no matter what.

Here's our Discord, we hope you join and want to be a part of this community! https://discord.gg/MHtA5Ym

Edited by Luzzu

I started my Warframe journey back in November, and have been with this clan for about as long. I can honestly say that Wandering Flame is the best clan I've ever been a part of in any game. We're all super laid back, we have some pretty sweet giveaways, and all of our members go out of their way to help each other. We welcome players of any experience level. We also just recently expanded to Mountain and are looking for a lot of new members. If you're curious about joining a Warframe clan I don't think you can do much better than Wandering Flame. 

Fun, relaxed clan this, that doubles very much as a social community. There's active members in every time zone, so there pretty much always someone around to help out or generally chat to. There also seems to be a channel that's just non-stop cat pics if that's your thing...