Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Feedback

ForsakenEcho

vor 58 Minuten schrieb Natfrog123:

He is behind with his shuriken and setting up your friends

Paranoid are we? Did you also notice how those buggy inactive turrets that are unique to the kuva fortress consumed a big part of my shurikens? How frost profited from my dbuffs while restricting mine? If i wanted to manipulate the results then i would've choosen another map and other frames.

In what regard exactly?

Damage?

It starts at 500 damage base, pretty casuall for all kind of radial abilities. Especially those that set good status. What includes saryns spores that did nothing by themselfes and embers WoF (400-800 damage, same firerate, 19m max range, status doesn't stack)

Range?

Static 60m. No range mods, no overexted. It can be built for much more strength due to that on the same kinda glass.

LoS? 

Nope. Mesa was it? A frame using a gun. You're aware that spamming shurikens is a onehandet action that allows guns right?

Firerate?

Literally WoF.

Efficiency?

Kinda low but it isn't a channeled ability on a frame that can go with rage management.

Setup? Groups?

It supports whatever and is only restricted by frost imo, who kills status. Did you consider that octavia wouldn't have been able to scale her damage with frosts Cc if she wanted to?

What you consider effective frames have to deal with the same kinda bull ash has to deal with when using his bladestorm. That his first ability defakto outdamages embers old meta in any regard and that he still has something that actually does damage in his kit, that one is unique to him.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

3 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Paranoid are we? Did you also notice how those buggy inactive turrets that are unique to the kuva fortress consumed a big part of my shurikens? How frost profited from my dbuffs while restricting mine? If i wanted to manipulate the results then i would've choosen another map and other frames.

In what regard exactly?

Damage?

It starts at 500 damage base, pretty casuall for all kind of radial abilities. Especially those that set good status. What includes saryns spores that did nothing by themselfes and embers WoF (400-800 damage, same firerate, 19m max range, status doesn't stack)

Range?

Static 60m. No range mods, no overexted. It can be built for much more strength due to that on the same kinda glass.

LoS? 

Nope. Mesa was it? A frame using a gun. You're aware that spamming shurikens is a onehandet action that allows guns right?

Setup? Groups?

It supports whatever and is only restricted by frost imo, who kills status. Did you consider that octavia wouldn't have been able to scale her damage with frosts Cc if she wanted to?

What you consider effective frames have to deal with the same kinda bull ash has to deal with when using his bladestorm. That his first ability defakto outdamages embers old meta in any regard and that he still has something that actually does damage in his kit, that one is unique to him.

I'm done. You proved all you needed to prove with your video. Have a great day.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Natfrog123:

I'm done. You proved all you needed to prove with your video. Have a great day.

Indeed. I came out first spamming shurikens, in a requested level range, with half decent damage frames in the group. Ember was even mentioned by the person who set the quota.

And i'll ask again, want me to post a video where i actually use him?

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Just now, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Indeed. I came out first spamming shurikens, in a requested level range, with half decent damage frames in the group. Ember was even mentioned by the person who set the quota.

But they weren't half decent damage frames.... We established that but you ignore it. Hense why you are no longer worth the effort.

@Natfrog123 don't bother. I have argued with him many times. It never stops. Especially if you point out a fact that he cannot deny. He argued with like 6 different people how it was ok for Teleport being unusable while Blade Storm was active because moving the join in to the unused Blade Storm key would be some kind of massive buff to blade storm. And I'm not making that up.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Natfrog123:

But they weren't half decent damage frames.... We established that but you ignore it. Hense why you are no longer worth the effort.

Ember was literally requested and you mentioned her yourself. You said you would've made her glass. For octavia you established that she is a half decent damage frame, which would've fataly suffered from the same frame i did. (Which she in fact did regardless)

Frost, who came out second spamming avalance was literally the only one you didn't mention.

So it doesn't count? Are you f***ing with me right now?

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

3 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Ember was literally requested and you mentioned her yourself. You said you would've made her glass. For octavia you established that she is a half decent damage frame, which would've fataly suffered from the same frame i did. (Which she in fact did regardless)

Frost, who came out second spamming avalance was literally the only one you didn't mention.

So it doesn't count? Are you f***ing with me right now?

The frame was mentioned but not delivered. Just showing up doesn't fulfill a request... nice try though.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Natfrog123:

Again...Let's say this for the 4th time... Showing up doesn't fulfill the request. Having an actual DPS build would have.

Sorry rechecked the results. She was second. Frost and octavia shared the third place. I'd also love to hear how she would've beat 60m range on the overall same damage base.

With 1/4 - 1/3 the range even if she maxed it.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

12 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Sorry rechecked the results. She was second. Frost and octavia shared the third place. I'd also love to hear how she would've beat 60m range on the overall same damage base.

With 1/4 - 1/3 the range even if she maxed it.

First of all Octavia would have destroyed you. Second it's called building correctly. 

Id say he'd be in a better place if you either significantly increase the duration of smoke screen or give his fatal teleport invulnerability. The smokescreen duration would also help his 4 but his 4 when built correctly can cheese sorties almost as well as mesa's without requiring the forma that mesa's does. Invuln fatal tp or even invuln switch tp (base) would be fair since it's only single target where as abilities such as slash dash and landslide are both aoe and much faster.

6 minutes ago, JarodDempsey said:

Id say he'd be in a better place if you either significantly increase the duration of smoke screen or give his fatal teleport invulnerability. The smokescreen duration would also help his 4 but his 4 when built correctly can cheese sorties almost as well as mesa's without requiring the forma that mesa's does. Invuln fatal tp or even invuln switch tp (base) would be fair since it's only single target where as abilities such as slash dash and landslide are both aoe and much faster.

Finishers are invulnerable, so Fatal Teleport is invulnerable as well.

6 hours ago, Natfrog123 said:

My arguement is that in the video we have a solo Ash hitting for 300 damage and at time even less.... are we even sure he is killing? Ember had only 400 and some kills... is she even a "damage" frame if her kill count is THAT low? I mean we have to assume that a good AoE frame would have been much higher in kill count at low levels than that if it was in fact a damage built frame. The test is invalid. We don't have enough info about the group comp and their setups and if WoF was hitting tiny dots on enemies we couldn't see or if something else was in play. As for his number 1... of coarse it works. This isn't about if Ash CAN kill... it is 100% about the blockade of using his number 4 in practicle situations. Which with the marking system it is not ever to use it anywhere. Mesa's major buff she just got absolutely breaks her to being so OP it isn't funny. Don't be shocked when every game you see will start having a Mesa once people understand how to build her pistols.

I'd also like to point out you had a complete trash Octavia. Did you see that tiny range? This alone I'd say invalidates your claims as to a "good" AoE damage team. It almost to me seems like they were running no mods specifically to let you "get kills" for this video you have shown us.

I call your BS sir.

I noticed it also took a heavy gunner to deny you a kill before you ran away. If you were "melting" enemies with your number 1 why did you run? I'm sure the excuse is the bleeds would kill it but there in lies the problem. In an ACTUAL good group those things die before you can get your bleed on them in the first place.... even at 3 hour mark. 

Had a decent Octavia been in your group you would have stood no chance unless you are playing solo which again you were doing in this video. But like i said did you see her default range? I mean seriously did you think no one would notice?

2 hours ago, Natfrog123 said:

"effective" 

Those were not "effective" frames. The kill counts do not lie. You had a trash buffer Octavia. A bunker frost. I presume an average at best Ember. Just stop. 

Octavia should have had 280% range with as much duration as possible.

Ember should have been using the stealth from Octavia going full glass.

Frost just should not have been at all and replaced with saryn/Korha/nidus/banshee/Mesa/etc.

I mean you did say "effective abilities" after all.

Now please stop this garbage. You are making yourself out to be a fool for defending a single skill that is ok at best.

These posts made me throw up in my mouth a little.  

Warframe isn't a hard game, and this kind of *****y attitude toward playing MY FAVORITE, RIGHT WAY is one of the worst things in video games.

It's also pretty funny that you are comparing a squad of cancer meta builds to one guy spamming augmented Shuriken.  Admittedly he is bad at communicating and should not have drawn this comparison in the first place, but watching you guys sink your teeth into his unwitting bait while loudly proclaiming how others should play (in the most game-trivializing ways possible) is just hard to read. 

This game isn't a race to top kills, and Blade Storm doesn't have to be a radial nuke to be strong as hell.  It had been relentlessly buffed for several years until the change to the marking system.  Use it as the assassination ability it was originally envisioned as, and don't worry about mindless screen-clearing.  

Edited by RealPandemonium
addendum

7 minutes ago, RealPandemonium said:

Finishers are invulnerable, so Fatal Teleport is invulnerable as well.

weird well maybe he could get like a sec of invuln after it ended to line up another target. When using atlas or excal with slash dash i dont have survivability probs but ive tried ash on on even just sortie 1 and he quickly gets melted when trying to spam fatal tp, maybe it's because hes locked in place for so long enemies have time to reaim their shots and as soon as the invuln ends hes instantly getting pelted. I mean he does have invis but the duration is just so low.

Edit i just remembered that often fatal teleport fails to perform a finisher (i know some enemies are not open to finishers) but even on normal crewmen if they happen to be standing near a wall or some other awkward spot it'll just fail to do the finisher which likely leaves him open to damage. I recommend they make the invuln specific to the skill so if the finisher fails he still doesnt take damage until they can make finishers more reliable.  

3 minutes ago, JarodDempsey said:

weird well maybe he could get like a sec of invuln after it ended to line up another target. When using atlas or excal with slash dash i dont have survivability probs but ive tried ash on on even just sortie 1 and he quickly gets melted when trying to spam fatal tp, maybe it's because hes locked in place for so long enemies have time to reaim their shots and as soon as the invuln ends hes instantly getting pelted. I mean he does have invis but the duration is just so low.

Edit i just remembered that often fatal teleport fails to perform a finisher (i know some enemies are not open to finishers) but even on normal crewmen if they happen to be standing near a wall or some other awkward spot it'll just fail to do the finisher which likely leaves him open to damage. I recommend they make the invuln specific to the skill so if the finisher fails he still doesnt take damage until they can make finishers more reliable.  

A little bit of invulnerability maybe wouldn't be too bad, but spamming 3 for free godmode is also silly on a frame that can already go invisible and duck into Blade Storm for sustained invulnerability.  

Edited by RealPandemonium

hace 1 hora, JarodDempsey dijo:

Wierd, Ash has pretty good stats. I often tank a lot of damage. Then again, I use Vitality and Steel Fiber, and have both Life Strike (maxed) and Hunter Recovery on my loyal dog.

SScreen is best used for running away or making a calculated offensive, not really to be kept forever.

7 hours ago, TiagoAnjo13 said:

I watched Live from TennoCon and until now I did not receive the Ash Prime, and I watched it until the end of Live, it made me angry about the game.

I did as well. I'm on X-Box and no Ash Prime.... I already have it but I wanted to get it for a friend.