[DE]Danielle

PS4 Alert for the next Renown: Live Now!

A special PS4 alert is now available for you to play as we prepare for the next Renown! Complete the alert and be rewarded with the Braton Obsidian Skin. This free skin goes way back into the early days of Warframe on PS4, even before it made it to PS4! What could this mean for the next Renown? You’ll have to wait and see!

Get your hands on it now until February 20th at 2 p.m. ET!

New free Warframe® PlayStation Avatars are also now available!

PS4-AvatarsBanner.jpg

Show off your Warframe style with these 6 colorful Warframes in action:

Warframe®: Excalibur Action Avatar
Warframe®: Volt Action Avatar
Warframe®: Rhino Action Avatar
Warframe®: Nova Action Avatar
Warframe®: Valkyr Action Avatar
Warframe®: Ember Action Avatar

Find these new Avatars in the PlayStation Store by going to Add-Ons and looking under Avatars.*

*Avatars will launch on February 22nd in Japan!

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, (PS4)artslive83 said:

Noice!!! Are these Clem approved?

Always, everything needs to be thoroughly checked by Clem himself and approved. 

• Haha 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Always, everything needs to be thoroughly checked by Clem himself and approved. 

Clem-tastic!! That's all I wanted to hear. Sold! 

BTW, actually I already have the Obsidian Braton skin on PS4. Got it for watchkng a Dev Stream a couple years back. I just did the aldrt and didn't even get a 2nd skin!

Edited by (PS4)TrueBenatic1

Eh?  "even before PS4"

Then I see Braton and I think:

Does this mean the Lato and Braton Vandal variants may finally be available to us?  I know it was mentioned in a devstream sometime last year (Around the time they announced Snipetron return.) that they would (possibly) be back for non-beta players (Source: devstream 77.)

I don't think they'll be in the renowned pack, but perhaps this renowned pack will coincide with their re-release?  I know I already have this skin from years ago, it was in an alert if I recall right, or given along with one - but that was on the PS4 and after its release - so that bring me back to "even before PS4".  The only thing I can remotely think of about the Braton before PS4 was the Vandal variant.  

Hold on, I have to go adjust my tinfoil hat.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

1 hour ago, (PS4)TrueBenatic1 said:

BTW, actually I already have the Obsidian Braton skin on PS4. Got it for watchkng a Dev Stream a couple years back. I just did the aldrt and didn't even get a 2nd skin!

It wasn't for watching a stream, here's when we got it:  

• Satisfied 1