Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.4

[DE]Megan

There is some type of bug with the Drones at Eidolon, the one that you have to protect them. Sometimes the drones are not available to hack or in very odd cases just happened to me once it frozen and didn't move after hacking it. I wasn't the host.

EDIT: I can confirm. The bug happened again after this hotfix., the drone is frozen and it can't move for some reason. I just hacked it, it moved a little then it didnt. I'm using Zephyr. I wasn't the host.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.4

Changes:

• Chroma's Vex Armor Damage Buff now works on Melee Damage.
  • Adjusted new stairs to the upper level in the Grineer Galleon Defense tileset to improve flow.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash upon returning to Cetus after trying to give a Brilliant Eidolon Shard to the Shrine. 
  • Fixed Index missions in the Glast Gambit quest rewarding the wrong amount of Credits, resulting in players losing Credits even when winning.
    • We are currently running a script to retroactively give respective Credits to those who were affected by this issue. We will update you here once the script is complete!
  • Fixed Vomvalyst Lures losing their charge after a Host migration, resulting in inability to be recharged.
  • Fixed Natural Talent not applying to Gara’s Shattered Lash sweep.
  • Fixed Grakata low magazine sounds being audible by all players when used by friendly AI.
  • Fixed some localized text mentions of "it's" where should've been "its".
  • Fixed a typo in one of Konzu’s line where he is meant to say “sight” instead of “site”.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Ash’s Bladestorm ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Atlas’ Rumblers ability.

*We are aware of an issue where you appear to be able to gift the Harrow Graxx TennoGen Skin in the Market. Upon selecting this it will fail and not charge you the respective Platinum. We’re working on removing the unintended option for our next Hotfix/Update.

still no fix for Detron status chance...

8 minutes ago, ShinTechG said:
  • PC Member
  • 6 posts

Still not fixed where your warframe and interface bugs out/disappears on your ship and you have no choice but to close the game:

REPLICATE ISSUE:

1. Click "Upgrade" on an item currently equipped (example: primary)

2. Press Escape to go back to Arsenal

3. Click Menu Icon top left > Equipment > Foundry. Goes to arsenal and warframe disappears. interface will be bugged

You're right it needs to be patched, but to fix the temp issue:

escape -> 3 bar menu in top left -> navigation -> escape from navigation (you'll be invisible, but can interact like normal) -> walk to arsenal -> interact with arsenal -> escape -> game working normally again.

2 minutes ago, Test_the_God said:

Can grineer galleon defence mission elevator go up every 5 waves instead of randomly? Its very annoying.

Oh, you have a Convergence Orb active?  F*** you, time for the elevator to move.  As if Convergence Orbs weren't bad enough on their own.

6 minutes ago, YANJIUDING said:

Optimizing download cache? But... why? Again? It's draining 100% of my hard drive i/o speed.

Came with the plains update. it wil optimize auto after gets to size.

EDIT heres the notes : "The Warframe launcher will now automatically Optimize if your cache has over half a gig of wasted space. This not only rids you of wasted space but also improves load times!"

2 minutes ago, Bastovic said:

Want to hear a good joke? People don't do raids.bvO9RTi.png

You do know how broken Steam achievements are, right? I have several hundred Forma in my weapons total, but I still don't have the achievement for polarizing things yet. Hell, according to Steam, only about 50% of players ever got their Warframes to rank 2, which happens in the tutorial.

hace 1 minuto, Raf42 dijo:

You're right it needs to be patched, but to fix the temp issue:

escape -> 3 bar menu in top left -> navigation -> escape from navigation (you'll be invisible, but can interact like normal) -> walk to arsenal -> interact with arsenal -> escape -> game working normally again.

thanks men i'll do that to unbug my game for now, you are my hero 

You guys going to fix Eidelon Lures floating away making it impossible to catch Teralysts? As well as bounties being broken again a few examples being Grineer drone not moving after being hacked and find 3 caches mission being stuck after having found all 3 caches? One of my buddies that's new quit playing because of all these bugs. I love this game but I just hope you guys can focus more on quality assurance before releasing these major patches.

Zephyr update:

First of all, i really love both old and new Zephyr. You did a great job how you changed her first ability.

However, after channeling her 1, it feels very stiff to get out of the "deerstand mode". The only way is to cast 1 again or melee attack in the air, which either leeds to you flying 100 m away from where you wanted to go or straight up falling down again.

Could you maybe add the possibility to leave the channeled state of her 1 with a bulletjump or airslide as well? This would make her feel a lot more mobile and would smoothen her playstyle.

vor 1 Minute schrieb 3135828:

You do know how broken Steam achievements are, right? I have several hundred Forma in my weapons total, but I still don't have the achievement for polarizing things yet. Hell, according to Steam, only about 50% of players ever got their Warframes to rank 2, which happens in the tutorial.

Yeah thats true! But I would really like to see some statistics. E.g. how many Teralysts have been hunted down.

Otherwise I really don't like the trials and fully agree with DE, that they don't fit into Warframe at their current state.

Archived