Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.4

[DE]Megan

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.4

Changes:

• Chroma's Vex Armor Damage Buff now works on Melee Damage.
  • Adjusted new stairs to the upper level in the Grineer Galleon Defense tileset to improve flow.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash upon returning to Cetus after trying to give a Brilliant Eidolon Shard to the Shrine. 
  • Fixed Index missions in the Glast Gambit quest rewarding the wrong amount of Credits, resulting in players losing Credits even when winning.
    • We are currently running a script to retroactively give respective Credits to those who were affected by this issue. We will update you here once the script is complete!
  • Fixed Vomvalyst Lures losing their charge after a Host migration, resulting in inability to be recharged.
  • Fixed Natural Talent not applying to Gara’s Shattered Lash sweep.
  • Fixed Grakata low magazine sounds being audible by all players when used by friendly AI.
  • Fixed some localized text mentions of "it's" where should've been "its".
  • Fixed a typo in one of Konzu’s line where he is meant to say “sight” instead of “site”.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Ash’s Bladestorm ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Atlas’ Rumblers ability.

*We are aware of an issue where you appear to be able to gift the Harrow Graxx TennoGen Skin in the Market. Upon selecting this it will fail and not charge you the respective Platinum. We’re working on removing the unintended option for our next Hotfix/Update.

Where are the ember changes she needs to be looked at destroying her range to the point where u can melee farther than "WORLD on fire" is going way too far.

If people are seriously going to leave the game after the TEMPORARY removal of raids, then good riddance. DE have already made some absolutely excellent balance changes this year, which the small raid community are overlooking because 'oh no the only part of the game I can be bothered to play despite there being plenty of other good things to do' is being removed. Keep up with the updates DE, don't let the minority put you off your work as you're doing great!

Can you fix the Eidolon fights before you 'fix' Warframes that are good fighting them? They teleport around, disappear, lures took ages to have pathing but now they're all up in your face and you can't see. All these changes in the face of fighting Eidolons which are BROKEN and only a small part of the game that many people don't even do or haven't done yet. I mean, if the game is allowed to mess us around why can't we have 'OP' things to mess it around?

23 minutes ago, A7xConnor said:

Bounties are bugged like crazy, drones won't move, stages won't progress after killing all enemies etc. Eidolons constantly teleport after they emerge making the Eidolon hunting impossible. Most PoE content isn't doable currently.

So I'm not alone! :o

btw, fix to everything except the drone not moving, restart your client.

But why are you not fixing the fact that Chroma's vex armor will actually make you do less damage when in the description of his abilities it says "upon taking damage to health, weapon damage increases". I can do more damage without chroma's 3rd ability. The math does not add up. Sorry.

Just now, freeKappa2014 said:

Where are the ember changes she needs to be looked at destroying her range to the point where u can melee farther than "WORLD on fire" is going way too far.

Unless they explicitly said anything, don't expect Ember changes any time soon.

29 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

When will we get Endless Kuva missions and meaningful progression for Rivens? Riven Transmutation is a complete trap:

RivenTramsutation.jpg

2 Akbronco 1 Magnus & 1 Stug Riven = Lower MR Akbronco Riven.

10/10
Won't Transmute Rivens for the foreseeable future.

25 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Nothing about Scorn and Fury's calculations not "being in line with other Warframe abilities" as claimed?

Scorn and Fury still add armor/damage in the same way that Steel Fiber / Serration do, rather than multiplying the total armor/damage value by a simple multiplier (which, contrary to what the dev workshop claimed, is exactly how other Warframe abilities function).

Fury's issue was that certain elements were double- or triple-dipping in the calculation. So if you somehow had enough power strength for "+900% damage" (i.e. x1000% damage) or something, then instead of multiplying the damage by 10x, certain elements would magically be boosted by 100x or 1000x. Fixing this was totally called for.

What was not called for was turning Fury into a beefed-up Serration instead of a normal, functional damage multiplier. That precious +900% damage bonus now increases weapon damage by, like, ~4x (or less, depending on mods). That's pitiful in comparison.

And Scorn... wasn't even overpowered. And now it doesn't even scale with Steel Fiber or Ice EW. I really, really don't see why this change was necessary-- and considering that it was mentioned 0 times in the workshop and devstreams, I'm honestly wondering if it was just an experimental change that wasn't supposed to make it through.

More info: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7wsrsn/chromas_vex_armor_calculation_seriously_needs/

THIS. The problem is STILL not fixed.

Please address these:

- Eidolon Lures will move into the line of fire of the player they're following

- Hydrolyst and Gantulyst weak point hitboxes are slightly displaced. It seems like a small difference but it isn't. I am consistently getting 0-damage hits

Archived