Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.4

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, Farris said:

2 Akbronco 1 Magnus & 1 Stug Riven = Lower MR Akbronco Riven.

10/10
Won't Transmute Rivens for the foreseeable future.

I think defeating two Rainalysts should drop 1 riven. The transmutable is a bit ridiculous. I really don't even know how to feel with this update.

Wow... I'd hate to have your job. It's not like you don't know bugs exist, and surely you want to fix them, but you have to fix and do what you're told to fix. So after doing all that work almost every single comment is toxic and pretty much says "it's never going to be good enough no matter what". I'm willing to bet my life that those of you fixing bugs would prefer the unvaulted relics not being in the Plains. But it's not your call is it? It's someone above you who has probably never played the game trying to make sure the investment into making the plains pays off. It doesn't matter if people's computers can't run the plains and they can't get the relics. I'm not white-knighting I'd just really, really hate your job as the bug squashers. 

So good job, fixing what you're told to fix. Maybe someday the information you share with the "shot-callers" will be acknowledged. 

Could we see the party composition before we join up on the eidolon missions? I've had one where a player hasn't even finished War Within and a Hydroid who literally brought nothing to the table and kept getting himself killed. We need to be aware of those kind of things at high level content.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.4

Changes:

• Chroma's Vex Armor Damage Buff now works on Melee Damage.
  • Adjusted new stairs to the upper level in the Grineer Galleon Defense tileset to improve flow.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash upon returning to Cetus after trying to give a Brilliant Eidolon Shard to the Shrine. 
  • Fixed Index missions in the Glast Gambit quest rewarding the wrong amount of Credits, resulting in players losing Credits even when winning.
    • We are currently running a script to retroactively give respective Credits to those who were affected by this issue. We will update you here once the script is complete!
  • Fixed Vomvalyst Lures losing their charge after a Host migration, resulting in inability to be recharged.
  • Fixed Natural Talent not applying to Gara’s Shattered Lash sweep.
  • Fixed Grakata low magazine sounds being audible by all players when used by friendly AI.
  • Fixed some localized text mentions of "it's" where should've been "its".
  • Fixed a typo in one of Konzu’s line where he is meant to say “sight” instead of “site”.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Ash’s Bladestorm ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Atlas’ Rumblers ability.

*We are aware of an issue where you appear to be able to gift the Harrow Graxx TennoGen Skin in the Market. Upon selecting this it will fail and not charge you the respective Platinum. We’re working on removing the unintended option for our next Hotfix/Update.

Can you please increased Kuva Siphon and Kuva Flood reward, or decreased Riven Cycling by 500-1000 Kuva?

Currently no have point to run 10 Kuva Siphon mission with Resource Booster + Smeeta Kavat just to got +/- 1200 Kuva!

10 Missions by 1200 Kuva is 12000 Kuva

1 Riven cycling 3500 Kuva!? For 10 cycling everyone need 35000 Kuva (3-5 hours playing boring kuva missions)!?

So if someone have 10 Rivens and want to roll each by 10 time he need 350.000 Kuva!?

U must be kidding me Devs!?
One player need 1-2 Months to got all this kuva for 10 rivens plus resource booster, but what about players who doesn't have resource boosters and Smeeta, they need several months just to farm kuva each day, every hour (24/7).

This is the worst farming in the whole game.

35 minutes ago, Percy said:

LOL. Sure, bud. Look on here and on reddit. A massive amount of the community is taking charge and speaking out about it. But, okay.

regardless of the people who are complaining, de has the stats. they should share the stats so everyone can see exactly how many people are running raids, how many arent.

if all arcanes drop from all eidolons then there really shouldnt be a problem. if specific arcanes drop from specific eidolons, then i still dont see the problem as you can probably do all three teralysts in the time it takes to do a trial with the right team. and you can farm eidolons more than once a day, meaning more chances to get those arcanes. 

the only reason i can see anyone being opposed is that theyre worried about arcane prices dropping, or theyre simply going to miss the eight-man runs. im yet to meet anyone who likes the trials for what they are. i dont run them really, so maybe thats why, but in my experience the only people ive met that do them regularly are reward driven, and the rewards arent going anywhere. 

you think about new players who will play 1-2 months and no old players playing for a few years, please note that Ember was only after a few forms, and how much you had to get tired, and now no one will play it because it is too weak, think what's the game with this game and that you destroy it with new players, because if there's a minimum of 5 forms for everything, no one will want to expose it

Archived