Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is Banshee dead now?

Hawk_of_the_Reborn

Is...is this real?
Are we really doing this?
This?

You most and solely delighted in pressing one button and doing nothing for the majority of time you were 'playing' a game?

You must be trolling us and we are goons for buying into it.  Must be sarcasm.

Because..why...I understand Warframe has a lot of appeal for many different people but...why would you approach WF and its gameplay instead of just...playing a sci-fi turn based RTS or RPG? Or just...watch some anime or sci-fi movies or something.

I think the op is /s and this is a commendation to DE in disguise.

Edited by Terrornaut
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

I come back after a while, since PoE being still fresh, and come to find out that Banshee is now crap without her 'old' channeled Sound Quake. Thanks for killing the only other warframe I ever enjoyed playing anymore, other than Vauban Prime.

Actually, I can finally dance with Banshee & enjoying furthermore now. :highfive:

giphy.gif

Edited by IIWingSaberII

this post is a joke, banshee is the most used frame still. Her sonar provides an insane dps boost - always being used in the index. Best go to frame for focus farming. - Her sound quake isn't even that bad, but if you don't know how and when to use it then that's a different case.

Edited by ShaiPaneer

I really don't see how any frame can be bad, there is always someone who can build it to perfection, and working with a crappy frame shows they are a great player. Not saying anything about banshee here, but I think you get the point. 

32 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

I come back after a while, since PoE being still fresh, and come to find out that Banshee is now crap without her 'old' channeled Sound Quake. Thanks for killing the only other warframe I ever enjoyed playing anymore, other than Vauban Prime.

they absolutely kicked banshee into the ground, and its a frame that I will now not use anymore

it was good at two things, mass aoe dps and mass aoe cc

don't listen to these other people who think that you should only be playing this game the way they want you to play it

for other types of missions I use inaros pure tank, for rushing I used Ember, for stationary missions I used banshee (interception, defense etc)

the fact that certain people can't seem to find enjoyment out of pressing a button and watching everything melt away is their shortcoming, not yours

for now I will put banshee in the freezer together with the long list of other frames that got nerfed into the ground because certain people cried about how it was being used

as always, Ill just move on to the next best thing untill everyone starts cheesing with it, people cry about it and it gets nerfed into the ground and the cycle starts over again.

how I've learned to play warframe is this: abuse everything about this game as long as possible, do not share them with others because when too many people abuse it, it will get nerfed

when you are done with said abusing, find a replacement asap and promote the old abusing so that once it gets nerfed, you will be at an advantage again and can make the people who always cry, cry some more over the new thing you abuse

sell stuff while its hot, and once it reaches the depths of hell, buy as much as you can (i.e. Arcane Fury used to go for 350p each, they went for 25-50p before the last update, but they will be going up to 200-300p soon again)

Edited by BlackVortex

If Quake was all you were using then you were missing out. Sonar used with the Resonance augment can literally transform your entire squad into deadly terminators capable of dealing 1 BILLION+ damage in one shot!

Her fourth should of been scrapped altogether or changed into an ability that is good for something other than making squad members twiddle their thumbs. Well, at least now you can run around and open lockers with it. Seems to me like a buff, but we haven't gotten it yet on console.

45 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Banshee is quite good right now , I love the rework .

Banshee is only dead to those that used her for her 4 and nothing else.

Those players are NOT Banshee players. Those players are soundquake abusers. 

Sure we don’t have the update, so I can’t speak for the augement. What I CAN speak for is Banshee as a whole. Fun fact; I like to run her 1 Augment. Armor strip is more valuable than pure damage any day. Resonance is also a top tier Augment with Sonar being one of the most powerful abilities in the game. 

Even Silence has its uses, as a CC momentary stun to anything that gets close.

Banshee is incredible her only downside being How paper thin she is.

If the change to her Augment killed her enjoyment for you, good. You were never a Banshee player to begin with.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ivan of Jupiter said:

Banshee is only dead to those that used her for her 4 and nothing else.

Those players are NOT Banshee players. Those players are soundquake abusers. 

Sure we don’t have the update, so I can’t speak for the augement. What I CAN speak for is Banshee as a whole. Fun fact; I like to run her 1 Augment. Armor strip is more valuable than pure damage any day. Resonance is also a top tier Augment with Sonar being one of the most powerful abilities in the game. 

Even Silence has its uses, as a CC momentary stun to anything that gets close.

Banshee is incredible her only downside being How paper thin she is.

If the change to her Augment killed her enjoyment for you, good. You were never a Banshee player to begin with.

100% correct, Im not a Banshee player

I am a Warframe player, I use and abuse any frame that fits the needs for the mission I am going to play

which means from now on Banshee is completely useless to me now because other frames can do what she does better

3 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

meanwhile Resonance Banshee and Savage Silence Banshee builds are still as strong as ever... seriously, the next best thing to P4TW is killing everything in one shot with any weapon or using Finishers on everything, both of which you can still do with her.

how come my 4K damage is only 400 damage now if its still as strong as ever?

edit

oh nvm, you are on PS4, guess the change hasnt hit over there yet?

Edited by BlackVortex