Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon warping

paul5473

10 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

.... you are a genius! ...... he is talking about a bug that eidolon just teleport without reason .

I don't think it's a bug because it happened to me sometimes and it is since Plains of Eidolon's launch, so if you attack when he is close to any medium-large river he automatically teleports to another side of the Plains, so don't let him get too close to any river.

hace 13 minutos, NaoPerturbe dijo:

I don't think it's a bug because it happened to me sometimes and it is since Plains of Eidolon's launch, so if you attack when he is close to any medium-large river he automatically teleports to another side of the Plains, so don't let him get too close to any river.

I captured more than 160 teralyst .... never happen before this patch ... so yes , its a bug (and can happen when the eidolon its not near water) .

6 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

I captured more than 160 teralyst .... never happen before this patch ... so yes , its a bug (and can happen when the eidolon its not near water) .

And i captured about 250 Eidolons ... it is not because it didn't happened to you that you will say that something does or does not happened ... And it of course can be a bug, by the other hand i may say that they never teleported for me when far from any river. ^^

hace 2 minutos, NaoPerturbe dijo:

And i captured about 250 Eidolons ... it is not because it didn't happened to you that you will say that something does or does not happened ... And it of course can be a bug, by the other hand i may say that they never teleported for me when far from any river. ^^

Yep , but its you against a lot of people that are reporting this since the patch so .... ye .

1 minute ago, Yagamilight123 said:

Yep , but its you against a lot of people that are reporting this since the patch so .... ye .

Hmmm..... At first i am not against anyone, i just gave a possible answer that for me could be the best, next time learn to understand people's answers and don't give secluded ones, Please.

To jokingly add another increment to this, I've captured over 500 Teralysts and like everyone else I have never seen this happen before the most recent update.

At first it would only do it once every once in a while so I thought maybe it might've been intended with the update.  But now its just spamming teleport and porting away the second it finishes coming out of the water in the more recent and severe version of the glitch, making it completely impossible to harm since it fully regenerates its shield each time and I have literal seconds to hurt it.

If I'm around when it does the animation to drop back into the ground, it'll cancel the animation to take a shot or two at me, and then suddenly poof out of existence to teleport in somewhere else on the field.  Nothing I do seems to interrupt its teleport spam.

Edited by Ailyene
Minor: Grammar

3 hours ago, paul5473 said:

Please fix the eidolons warping around the map please, i can't hunt any eidolons at the moment as soon as i get near the teralyst he warps somewhere else.

Already made a post on this in the bug forums. Don't worry. DE hopefully have seen it by now. 

Also, ive capped over 1000 eidolons now :P :D

Edited by Arniox

Aaaaand tonight's Triplyst hunt introduced disaster when the shrine ceased to function (leaving Cetus>rejoining Plains once again does nothing), so my squad and I resorted to multiple Teralyst caps instead of doing what we actually wanted.

I'm hoping they iron out these bugs, Eidolon hunts have been a major hit or miss since the update dropped.

Edited by LazerSkink

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:05 PM, paul5473 said:

Please fix the eidolons warping around the map please, i can't hunt any eidolons at the moment as soon as i get near the teralyst he warps somewhere else.

I actually had that happen on my first hunt (i only started hunting after shrine of the eidolon) and I thought that someone had destroyed a limb (the shields were down but we had charged lures) but none of the lures were in range but when we found it he had full shields and a small army of vomvalysts with no missing limbs.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:07 PM, LazerSkink said:

Aaaaand tonight's Triplyst hunt introduced disaster when the shrine ceased to function (leaving Cetus>rejoining Plains once again does nothing), so my squad and I resorted to multiple Teralyst caps instead of doing what we actually wanted.

I'm hoping they iron out these bugs, Eidolon hunts have been a major hit or miss since the update dropped.

there is actually already a whole big post about this 

• 1 month later...

Working as intended.

Or how would you explain it hasn't been "fixed" yet nor been mentioned in patch notes? :kiss:

But buck up, we soon get some silly mods (aka streamer bait) to improve gameplay.  :facepalm:

Edited by Toran

On 2/13/2018 at 10:31 PM, NaoPerturbe said:

Yes. It is a BUG.  It also happens to me even having 5 or 6 lures hahaha.

I captured lots of eidolons and sometimes it teleportseven having enough CHARGED lures to prevent it.

Edited by DP_KRoM

2 hours ago, ngrazer said:

Sadly, it is. Like, at least once per two or three hunts.

Maybe if it was made new threads on Bug/Feedback instead of bumping threads in GD would have more effect.

8 minutes ago, DP_KRoM said:

Yes. It is a BUG.  It also happens to me even having 5 or 6 lures hahaha.

I captured lots of eidolons and sometimes it teleportseven having enough CHARGED lures to prevent it.

Pretty sure he someone corrected him in back February.