Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.5

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, ---SO---Crystallyser said:

Can we have a status chance fix for cernos prime, mara detron and drakgoon please :c they still need a fix since the weapon update

They've been doing this before this big update, it's only become relevant now that the Cernos Prime and Detron look like they should reach 100% status with four-dual stats, but don't. 

So... let me get this right...

Because people are getting relics mixed up, instead of possibly showing the reward table on the same screen that shows what is being rewarded, that an exceptionally low amount of endo is being given instead? Did I get that correct?

Could even have just reduced the amount of items in the table, but I guess too difficult?

15 minutes ago, letsgoiowa said:

Thank God you fixed the bounties dropping other relics! It was quite awful and demoralizing to have the loot tables diluted further. An amazing idea I saw posted on Reddit is letting us use our Cetus standing to buy unvaulted relic packs from Nakak so we don't get burnt out on these bounties. 

Relics are always valuable, and it doesn't appear they're any less diluted if you only care about the unvaulted relics. I'm confused about how this would be good, unless you need the endo then it's good for you. I was personally really enjoying the tables as they were. Any relic drops are welcome imo.

Being able to buy relic packs using ostron standing, even if they're not all unvaulted relics, is a really good idea!

please keep on buffing atlas.. i think he's being a good frame right now, and a little tweak would make him a top tier frame.. like maybe up the armor cap from rubble, like 4000 maybe (to make him very tanky) and please reduce petrify's energy cost.. thx for reduced decay btw, it's really helpful..

C'mon DE. I saluted you when you introduced Vaulted Relics as common drops in Bounties. Easy to acquire, inspiring to play Bounties.
Then you moved them to uncommon (to stop players from leaving the Bounty soon - even though I never encounter a player like that)
And now you remove the only thing worth playing Bounties. (with exception of vaulted relics)
Endo is not worth as much as a Relic to replace it. Please reconsider Bounty rewards.

Also, so far I went 3 times on Public Hydralyst hunt. Every time during a fight somebody was locked out of abilities, including me one time (couldn't use abilities for the rest of the mission)
When will this be fixed?

hace 9 minutos, Inkogni dijo:

When will we get Endless Kuva missions and meaningful progression for Rivens? Riven Transmutation is a complete trap.

About trials/raids going away for now > let them, let them go away as they are right now because i never felt the need to do them and so did the majority of my clan. time consuming, RNG based, needs 10 arcanes to get max level arcane and can only be done once per 24 hours.
MANY of the said arcane "rewards" were and still are horrible and dont make sense to farm for or to use. Also dont make it 2 forced whatever the mechanic may be, dont make it where we HAVE TO use archwing/operator mode or it just cant be done.

i'm agree with you, adding to there are a few arcanes that ahre the most used (and not counting the arrogant people who make those raids un 10 minutes with bugs)

THIS

10 minutes ago, TheDarkStarChimaera said:

Projectile weapons with innate multishot (shotguns, Cernos Prime and Ballistica Prime, Fusilai) do not scale with status mods in the same way that their hitscan counterparts do. The buff to the Twin Rogga made it 100% status capable, but the same buff to the Mara Detron only raised per-pellet status to ~18% WITH all four-dual stat mods.

Beneath the Arsenal-listed status chance is a per-pellet status chance, 12% and below for most (well below). This per-pellet status chance scales linearly with mods, meaning (a) these weapons can't reach 100% status with the mods we currently have in game, (b) they can't even approach the useful 40%, 60% or 80% numbers that a player would expect for a status weapon.

Can we have a comment on whether this is intentional? Do you plan to change it? The weapons with this issue have rather poor status chance, but the recent buffs look like status is meant to be far more important for them.

Archived