The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why not release primes in packs of two

(PSN)heavensdistroyer

I'm just asking instead of releasing them m, m ,f, f  it could go m+f and get prime warframes released faster it would be fun and it would streamline the priming of frames to a point to where the umbras can start coming out and here is a question to the devs why not make prime access a subscription where we get plat every week or so it doesn't even have to be that much like 300p per week and it would give the subscriber access to all the primes that have been released including founders items that as they have the name prime in them they deserve to be placed back into circulation just so some people can replace there standard Excalibur and have a full prime set even if you wait to re-release him as the last pack and maybe even release him at the same time as the umbra Excalibur gets its release 

oh and i would make the subscription price like 10 to 15 usd which would give you 120 to 180 usd in your pocket per subscription for maintaining the servers at the end of every year and trust me people would do it hell i would sub in a heartbeat if prime access was done this way and to help you devs out even more i would do it on all three systems pc xbox and ps4 cause i play warframe on all three systems 

1. DE needs time to model the warframes (and primes aren't the only things they work on)

2. Please god no subscription fees, even if it's optional. If I want a specific prime, I will drop the large sum of cash on it no questions asked, but if subscriptions are involved I will never pay for prime access again.

3. Prime releases have nothing to do with Umbra being delayed.

4. Excal prime isn't coming back, no matter how much you beg. Deal with it.

Edited by Yuri_Doujinshi

Few things:
1) The reason DE releases one prime frame at a time and every 3 or so months is so that they have time to create, model, and tweak the prime version until its good enough to give to us.  They give themselves time so that they aren't in a crunch and can deliver higher quality stuff

2) DE has said a very firm no to subscription fees.  They talked about them super super early in CBT and decided not to do it.  The main reasons that it would fracture the community too much and make the game P2W.  So this just won't be happening.

3) Umbras and Primes have nothing to do with each other.  So speeding up the release of primes will do nothing to speed up the release of Umbra

4) DE won't release Excal Prime, ever.  They have made a promise to founders and are going to keep to that promise no matter how much you ask for it.

il y a 29 minutes, Yuri_Doujinshi a dit :

1. DE needs time to model the warframes (and primes aren't the only things they work on)

2. Please god no subscription fees, even if it's optional. If I want a specific prime, I will drop the large sum of cash on it no questions asked, but if subscriptions are involved I will never pay for prime access again.

3. Prime releases have nothing to do with Umbra being delayed.

4. Excal prime isn't coming back, no matter how much you beg. Deal with it.

il y a 25 minutes, Tsukinoki a dit :

Few things:
1) The reason DE releases one prime frame at a time and every 3 or so months is so that they have time to create, model, and tweak the prime version until its good enough to give to us.  They give themselves time so that they aren't in a crunch and can deliver higher quality stuff

2) DE has said a very firm no to subscription fees.  They talked about them super super early in CBT and decided not to do it.  The main reasons that it would fracture the community too much and make the game P2W.  So this just won't be happening.

3) Umbras and Primes have nothing to do with each other.  So speeding up the release of primes will do nothing to speed up the release of Umbra

4) DE won't release Excal Prime, ever.  They have made a promise to founders and are going to keep to that promise no matter how much you ask for it.

^This. 

Making Prime Access a subscription thing is one of the worst ideas I've ever read on these forums. Also, please, USE PUNCTUATION, for Clem's sake.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16