The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok, I need a place to just unwind

(PSN)Chymick006

So in the PS4 version, if you go on the chat in endless when choosing extract or fight, it jams and you are stuck playing another round. it'S a weird bug that I hate, and this is why I'm taking time to write this.

So I go with a group to try and drop Ember Prime BP, we make it, I go on the Chat: GG Guys! Awesome, and forgot about that bug
MFW I realize that I have to do a round of Interception alone
MFW I realize that if I quit I lose the part
MFW I'm playing with a leveling up character (thankfully it was Frost prime, I forma-ed him)
I'm F**ked. But NO WAY IN HELL I'M LOSING EMBER PRIME. Game face: ON!

You know when you get serious you go from sitting comfortably to sitting upward inching close to the TV? well, I went full on on my feet, standing (this was next level sh*t). JUmp to a point, Globe, small energy boost, capture, jump to the next one, repeat. I've never been so nervous, there was so much on the line my legs were shaking, I was saying f*ck f*ck f*ck under my breath.
After a rough start I managed to get the uphand (THANK THE SUN no stalker showed up). I extracted and finally had Ember prime, biggest sigh of my life, I beat Ornstein and Smough Solo in NG and that was less stressful that this moment.
Now maybe for you, this is the norm, but I'm usually meticulous and careful, this was my heart attack of the day. Have you ever had a moment like this? 

I have reported the bug many times throughout the game's history and they've never fixed it.  Apparently you have to have a 200 page megathread for anybody to give a crap.

I'll tell you though I too am sick of losing missions at wave 40 because I instinctively want to say "gg" or something at the end of a mission.

“Remember Tenno, your hubris of saying ‘gg’ is holding your will behind. Your ancestral legacy behind the blade should not be forgotten within its silent benevolence.” - Tenshin

”Use /unstuck to get out of areas you cannot escape from, my child.” - Space Mom

“Clem!” - Clem

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

This happens to me a lot, too. I'm usually on a survival frame anyway, but it is annoying. I just learned recently that you can just close the app (no steps in between) and the rewards show up in the inbox. I wouldn't push it, but it has worked for me when a bad host migration left our squad stuck in place during an interception fissure.

"/unstuck" doesn't work when stuck on the fissure reward screen and your chat window is up.