Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prometheus fan frame concept

(XBOX)creeper1242

So I was thinking of a Warframe fused with sentient-ish like materials and parts and his role would be along the dps, tank, and self preservation side. Not much healing with others though so that's the trade off.

stat wise, here it is (possibly at max rank):

health: 560

armor: 490

shields: 300

energy: 310

abilities: 

Passive: when shields are depleted, armor and health are slightly increased while damage output is increased

1st: activating this ability Prometheus to fire sentient projectiles that increase damage at range but are a bit slow

2nd: activating this ability puts Prometheus in a state of rage. Engulfing him and anyone around him in a low damage yet fast dps aura. This binds well with his 4th ability allowing him to resist death and self revive without the usage of your four given lives.

3rd: summons a blade of pure blade stuff(lel ). This has a life steal effect lasting as long as you have energy.

4th: this ability with combined with his 2nd, transforms Prometheus into a sentient godlike being. Shooting laser shot from out of him while equipped with his life stealing sword for his weapon. Primary Andy secondary weapons are disabled while in this form. Note that if you die while in this form, you have a chance to resist death and self resurrect yourself. You are invulnerable while in this state for as long as you have energy( think of valkyrs hysteria)

anyway, this may sound Opaf but I'm not too good at balancing these sort of things out so please bear with me as I try to put a little more thought into this frame idea.

also I will be able to include some lore for this big guy but I have nothing on my mind at the moment so please bear with me for this too.

Picture(s) (let me know if it doesn't work)

https://imgur.com/a/60qGN

https://imgur.com/a/CaJSv

Edited by (XB1)creeper1242

I'm not ready for this yet xD I think some more warframes should be added First! 

A vines/tree like warframe. Like mother nature 

Still pushing for a lava and igneous rock based warframe

A ghost like warframe, someone brought it up and the abilities for it were pretty darn cool!

Some kind of warframe that gives the team ammo because sometimes i just want infinite ammo! Like during fissures

Then maybe we can do some sort of sentient based warframe although I have this feeling that lore will be an issue.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)AxRollxOfxTape said:

I would suggest lower the energy, shields, and armor by at least 100 each and the health by 150 to make him more balanced. Ability wise it should be more focused on some unique to him instead of having his 2 be a valk rage clone and his 3 being a excal exalted blade clone.

Alright I'll see what I can do

also the blade is not exalted but rather that a solid new weapon like titanias dex pixia guns and what not.

second ability doesn't make him immortal like valkyr unless tied in with the last ability promoting energy consumption in order to not die. 

Edited by (XB1)creeper1242