Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

thank you to this fandom preserving the pure awe of The Second Dream

zoobmer

I just want to thank the fandom for allowing new players to be ignorant enough of the second dream to be able to experience that feeling of awe when they first play it. By the time I played the second dream, I had accumulated over ninety log in rewards, seen operators used several time, and had watched the then recent Tennocon War Within trailer, yet the nature of the second dream still eluded me. Every line I heard Margulis say towards the end of the quest had me in shock, as I struggled to process the secret that had been kept from me.

My point is, awaking from the second dream is an awe inspiring experience like no other, and I'm so glad I got to experience it, thanks to all the Tenno who refused to spoil it.

Its partially because DE made it VERY clear not to spoil the story for the newer players when it first started. The playerbase adopted this mindset pretty well :)

Even now when people talk about the quests on the forums they generally add that its a possible spoiler.

24 minutes ago, CalcualtedMurderMachine said:

Omfg its airwolfen........

Can you autograph something for me

:3

19 minutes ago, ZBanx said:

who? I think I've heard that name before, but I forgot.

I am very much confused myself... Only thing related to the name I have is a old TV show called Airwolf. And that is not even the origin of my name :/

5 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

a old TV show called Airwolf.

ah, that must be the thing I had heard about in passing at some point. I know nothing about it other than the name is vaguely familiar, and that I read the name on the internet, rather than hear someone say it orally.