Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Update - Wrong Making High Armor Enemies

IfritKajiTora

I dont remember on what update they maked a high armor enemies.

High level enemies have very high armor. Without Armor Ignore or Armor Piercing weapons do very small damage.

Ancient Infested on level 90 - I fired with my full moded kraken even polarized him 2 times and the damage that kraken was doing was very small maybe 1/20 of his health, then Vauban came up with Kunai 6 throws and Ancient Infested was dead.....o_O What The Hell?

Many weapons that doesn't ignore armor or doesn't have armor piercing are useless.
Pistols have only 30% armor piercing on max level mod. All weapons should have 90% armor piercing mod on max level
but it won't repeair that problem. Because you can give armor piercing to the Kunai and that weapon will be even more powerful.
Enemies on high levels should have small armor, maybe max what Warframes can have Frost with mod and helmet that gives armor have 352,5
example: without armor ignore or armor piercing weapon should make 40 damage and with armor ignore or piercing 100% should make 80 damage. The high level enemies should have more health than more armor, that will power up skills too that doesnt have armor piercing damage.
One more thing: If weapon have 100% armor piercing giving more armor piercing wont make bigger damage
If weapon have armor ignore the armor piercing wont boost damage against armored enemeis.

Just weapons with Armor Ignore or Armor Piercing will not must have armor ignore mod, they will save one slot mod for other mod.

I want to use my Kraken again instead of Kunais, and all weapons should have a chance on high level missions.

Edited by IfritKajiTora