Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Hunter Unit

IAmFozzieBear

nsE37Yo.png

u3rrn6u.png

Just another concept for enemies in Warframe. No real explanation as to what it can do or its stats but it wields two Vipers and can zip around the battlefield. The patterns I based on the Tusk faction that you fight on the Plains of Eidolon as this unit would need more space to fight. I wouldn't see this enemy as a standard soldier so it would be a rare encounter, like a Grineer Manic. 

On 2/14/2018 at 11:59 AM, IAmFozzieBear said:

nsE37Yo.png

u3rrn6u.png

Just another concept for enemies in Warframe. No real explanation as to what it can do or its stats but it wields two Vipers and can zip around the battlefield. The patterns I based on the Tusk faction that you fight on the Plains of Eidolon as this unit would need more space to fight. I wouldn't see this enemy as a standard soldier so it would be a rare encounter, like a Grineer Manic. 

The more I see, the more I enjoy Mr./Ms. Bear, your work kinda reminds me of the design piece the fellow made for the Manic a few years back. Scrumptious.

Shakeing my brain for thoughts, perhaps your fellow here could be called a "Pursuer" or "Chaser"? Out on the Plains, we tend to outpace the Grins real easily unless there's a few Dargs or Ogs floating about. Perhaps this is their high speed answer to slow us down and let the boys show up to the party?

(Also current name kinda reminds me of me Headhunters.)

1 hour ago, Unus said:

The more I see, the more I enjoy Mr./Ms. Bear, your work kinda reminds me of the design piece the fellow made for the Manic a few years back. Scrumptious.

Shakeing my brain for thoughts, perhaps your fellow here could be called a "Pursuer" or "Chaser"? Out on the Plains, we tend to outpace the Grins real easily unless there's a few Dargs or Ogs floating about. Perhaps this is their high speed answer to slow us down and let the boys show up to the party?

(Also current name kinda reminds me of me Headhunters.)

Yeah, "Chaser" or "Pursuer" could work for sure. And indeed, definitely would be an enemy that can keep up with a Warframe. And haha it's Mr Bear.