Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus love

MrTitan123

First of all, I have no talent with modeling and am physically incapable of doing so. From what I’ve seen on the steam workshop, Every Warframe alt cosmetic has some really cool concepts and designs. Unfortunately, the one Warframe I haven’t seen much content for is Nidus. Only one or two helmets and skins. Let’s give this infested flesh sack some love, yeah? Make some helmets that’ll creep out everyone in the squad!

is that helmet giving him tentacles like hair? (like saryn prime helmet almost? or are those tentacles the front of the helmet? would have loved a tentacle effect, where the tentacles are at the back of the helmet and they get longer when he transforms. would be nidus with long hair. BEAST!

2 minutes ago, Church002 said:

is that helmet giving him tentacles like hair? (like saryn prime helmet almost? or are those tentacles the front of the helmet? would have loved a tentacle effect, where the tentacles are at the back of the helmet and they get longer when he transforms. would be nidus with long hair. BEAST!

right now i want to spoil as little as i can, i want my fellow Nidus main get the content fresh from the oven

2 hours ago, lettrehaben said:

Wait no more Nidus main! ! !, because i've been working on a new helmet for Nidus

Hide contents

a682rt0.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

but i've been busy with work lately so it might take a while, but we'll get there, we'll get there dont worry im a 2d and 3d artist so i might do the 3d as well

APPLAUDS AND NODS HEAD FURIOUSLY

On 2/15/2018 at 6:22 AM, MrTitan123 said:

First of all, I have no talent with modeling and am physically incapable of doing so. From what I’ve seen on the steam workshop, Every Warframe alt cosmetic has some really cool concepts and designs. Unfortunately, the one Warframe I haven’t seen much content for is Nidus. Only one or two helmets and skins. Let’s give this infested flesh sack some love, yeah? Make some helmets that’ll creep out everyone in the squad!

That is already more then Equinox. Just be patient, unlike some of the other frames where the designers can give them an enemy theme, Nidus is already an infested frame (with infested cosmetics), so they have to think of something clever that looks good, still meets DE requirements and fits the theme of the warframe. It's not like you have to worry about the person creating three designs for one skin/helmet.

I'll just leave this here from another thread. Apply this to Nidus.

On 12/23/2017 at 9:11 PM, LazerSkink said:

I honestly find these kinds of threads pointless. If there is a TennoGen artist who wants to make a Chroma skin, they'll make a Chroma skin. If something hasn't been done already (aside the current ones), then no one has found the time, motivation, or any other factor to do so.

I mean no hostility.

Edited by LazerSkink

lettrehaben's post makes this thread the opposite of pointless. Should have realised that before you felt the need to quote yourself. Such vanity. And furthermore, there's alot more threads that are quite pointless and harboring only regurgitated moans and complaints about the game. Give them ago instead.

Edited by Church002

On 2/17/2018 at 5:41 PM, lettrehaben said:

Wait no more Nidus main! ! !, because i've been working on a new helmet for Nidus

Hide contents

a682rt0.jpg

Hide contents

but i've been busy with work lately so it might take a while, but we'll get there, we'll get there dont worry im a 2d and 3d artist so i might do the 3d as well

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've made an attempt using someone elses concept art, the mutation stage change makes some parts tedious and the overall more organic veiny look is quite off putting and difficult, those may be the main reasons why someone may not choose to make a Nidus skin / helmet.