Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.13.0

[DE]Megan

You want people to use ivara for farming so you nerfed her prowl and made her less useful? People did use ivara for farming. Farming beacons. There's no way she will be as useful as Nekros in resource farming because of her walking speed during prowl and the fact that targets have to be so close to her. Now beacon farming will be a thing of the past. Do you have to nerf something into oblivion every other week? The justification of not wanting people to farm sentient cores from Lua also makes no sense because it's ridiculously easy to stockpile well over 100 intact, 30 + exceptional and at least 10 flawless every day after you've already maxed out your Quills daily standing cap simply from doing a few eidolon captures. No need to nerf Ivara.

The new map is nice and thanks for the tennogen, but the unprecedented nerf needs to be addressed.

Sorry for being overly negative, but if you give me coal in one stocking and candy in the other, the first thing I'm going to do is complain about the coal.

hace 8 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Sentient Cores now drop from Conculysts, Battalysts, and Decaying variants. They will drop either an Exceptional (25%) or Intact (75%) Sentient Core. This allows for progression with the Quills outside of the Plains of Eidolon! 

I did not know I wanted this. Thank you.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

FIRST: New Advanced Plains Map!

Holy crap.

I need to try this out, but it sounds amazing.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

It’s rewarding to be the warmly welcomed Nekros in an Argon Crystal run, and we hope Ivara will now be welcomed equivalently. 

Ignoring the fact that I feel you're rather overstating the welcome a Nekros'll get - Nope.

There's a huge usability disparity between Prowl and Desecrate.
Multiple Ivaras played well together because they all had to play the same way to generate more loot.
Mixing and matching the two isn't going to work.

Pilfroid's much easier to apply, as is Ore Gaze Atlas (which, in fact, had its +% drop reduced for that exact reason).

I understand that stacking Prowls accelerated farming higher than you're happy with, and so it 'needed' to be nerfed.
But this?
This is purely (bad) spin.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ivara’s Prowl will now only steal from each enemy once total, instead of once per Ivara. Our intent is to mirror how Nekros’ Desecrate also functions, considering the recent movement of Sentient Cores to certain Sentient variants. It’s rewarding to be the warmly welcomed Nekros in an Argon Crystal run, and we hope Ivara will now be welcomed equivalently. 

so you nerf Ivara by limiting the drops and because of that you expect people to play Ivara more?

wow.... mind = blown

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ivara’s Prowl will now only steal from each enemy once total, instead of once per Ivara. Our intent is to mirror how Nekros’ Desecrate also functions, considering the recent movement of Sentient Cores to certain Sentient variants. It’s rewarding to be the warmly welcomed Nekros in an Argon Crystal run, and we hope Ivara will now be welcomed equivalently. 

RIP 'finish survival without killing enemies' riven challenges. Without being able to use multiple Ivara to get air, it will be pretty much impossible outside of possibly doing it solo.

Also, between this and the removal of LoR, farming the Brakk will be a nightmare.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Sentient Cores now drop from Conculysts, Battalysts, and Decaying variants. They will drop either an Exceptional (25%) or Intact (75%) Sentient Core. This allows for progression with the Quills outside of the Plains of Eidolon! 
  • Ivara’s Prowl will now only steal from each enemy once total, instead of once per Ivara. Our intent is to mirror how Nekros’ Desecrate also functions, considering the recent movement of Sentient Cores to certain Sentient variants. It’s rewarding to be the warmly welcomed Nekros in an Argon Crystal run, and we hope Ivara will now be welcomed equivalently. 

Please Changes Kuva.

Please increase kuva reward

Or completely remove kuva farming

Or do something usefull. :sadcry:

1 minute ago, Thundervision said:

@[DE]Megan not finding anything in the notes (or I'm blind, duh)... I guess that the plans regarding the Arcanes being moved to Teralysts were pushed back again along with the improved Arcane Management teased by Steve? :shocked:

Edit: or there's another update coming? :L

We're working on getting Arcanes on Teralysts live before the weekend!

Improved Arcane Management most likely in another Update.

Stay tuned :clem:

• Sentient Cores now drop from Conculysts, Battalysts, and Decaying variants. They will drop either an Exceptional (25%) or Intact (75%) Sentient Core. This allows for progression with the Quills outside of the Plains of Eidolon! 
  • Ivara’s Prowl will now only steal from each enemy once total, instead of once per Ivara. Our intent is to mirror how Nekros’ Desecrate also functions, considering the recent movement of Sentient Cores to certain Sentient variants. It’s rewarding to be the warmly welcomed Nekros in an Argon Crystal run, and we hope Ivara will now be welcomed equivalently. 

must express concern over change with respect to conculyst drops especially: re: war hilt/blades/vengeful revenant.

not only does this potentially dilute a loot pool not listed fully in drop tables for a very long time now(war hilt+blades) but reduces options and odds for pursuit of same even further.

hopefully some compensatory measures are in play on this end for that set of cases.

Archived