Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.13.0

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

RIP 'finish survival without killing enemies' riven challenges. Without being able to use multiple Ivara to get air, it will be pretty much impossible outside of possibly doing it solo.

Also, between this and the removal of LoR, farming the Brakk will be a nightmare.

Spoiler

TOP SECRET INFORMATION AHEAD

Spoiler

Unless it was changed, using Nyx' Chaos will make the enemies kill each other without failing the Riven task.

Crates, containers and lockers drop enough O2 capsules to rely on emergency Life Support activation even without looting powers. Just be sure to not waste O2 capsules for nothing (aka pickin 'em up at 70-90%). Just letting know that such task can be completed without Ivara or tricks.

I wanted to give feedback on the fonts.

I personally like them, but currently in region chat, there is an outburst of hate towards them.

My suggestion is to: make the ESC manu font WHITE (now it's grey) and enhance the black outline on the starchart font. Then it'll be fanatsic!

But please don't leave the ESC menu font with this grey colour. It's much harder to read now.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sentient Cores now drop from Conculysts, Battalysts, and Decaying variants. They will drop either an Exceptional (25%) or Intact (75%) Sentient Core. This allows for progression with the Quills outside of the Plains of Eidolon! 

Finally! Thanks for this!

Projectile weapons with innate multishot (shotguns, Cernos Prime and Ballistica Prime, Fusilai) do not scale with status mods in the same way that their hitscan counterparts do. The buff to the Twin Rogga made it 100% status capable, but the same buff to the Mara Detron only raised per-pellet status to ~18% WITH all four-dual stat mods.

Beneath the Arsenal-listed status chance is a per-pellet status chance, 12% and below for most (well below). This per-pellet status chance scales linearly with mods, meaning (a) these weapons can't reach 100% status with the mods we currently have in game, (b) they can't even approach the useful 40%, 60% or 80% numbers that a player would expect for a status weapon.

Can we have a comment on whether this is intentional? Do you plan to change it? The weapons with this issue have rather poor status chance, but the recent buffs look like status is meant to be far more important for them.

Map and font improvements sound neat!
I don't see anything on reducing Arca Scisco recoil while zoomed in :(
Also I hope AI pathfinding will continue to be tweaked to minimise conflicts with how it works on the plains vs regular tilesets.
And please, reconsider plains archwing instakill rockets, how they function not only in instantly disabling archwings but how they interacy with Titania and Dargyns.
And that 1-2 second delay after doing an aerial swing from a jump/bulletjump where you can't continue with melee attacks could use fixing, annoying that you can't keep chaining your attacks like you can after every other move like sliding and attacking and immediately continuing with your swings, the game registering you tapping the melee button.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

*We have a fix for the Detron's (and other) incorrect Status Chance. Aiming to get another Hotfix out before the weekend that will include this!

Oh, neat! Any fix for Volt's 4 having its duration halved at close range when the patch notes only said his duration at long range would be going down?

Archived