Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.13.0

[DE]Megan

il y a 22 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Changes:

• Sentient Cores now drop from Conculysts, Battalysts, and Decaying variants. They will drop either an Exceptional (25%) or Intact (75%) Sentient Core. This allows for progression with the Quills outside of the Plains of Eidolon! 

That is really cool, and it makes the Plains more an integral part of the system :)

However, I just wanted to point out that at some point the Quills progression isn't really halted by the lack of sentient cores available (either intact or exceptional) but rather by the sacrifices requiring Eidolon shards... that you can only get from one way (that not all players like or enjoy)

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ivara’s Prowl will now only steal from each enemy once total, instead of once per Ivara. Our intent is to mirror how Nekros’ Desecrate also functions, considering the recent movement of Sentient Cores to certain Sentient variants. It’s rewarding to be the warmly welcomed Nekros in an Argon Crystal run, and we hope Ivara will now be welcomed equivalently. 

haha yes 

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

*We have a fix for the Detron's (and other) incorrect Status Chance. Aiming to get another Hotfix out before the weekend that will include this!

Praise be to Lotus!!!
Thank you for this. Will make my weekend happier.

One another note, thank you for add sentient cores to Lua sentients. That is my favorite tileset by far and was in need of some love.

3 minutes ago, TheDarkStarChimaera said:

Projectile weapons with innate multishot (shotguns, Cernos Prime and Ballistica Prime, Fusilai) do not scale with status mods in the same way that their hitscan counterparts do. The buff to the Twin Rogga made it 100% status capable, but the same buff to the Mara Detron only raised per-pellet status to ~18% WITH all four-dual stat mods.

Beneath the Arsenal-listed status chance is a per-pellet status chance, 12% and below for most (well below). This per-pellet status chance scales linearly with mods, meaning (a) these weapons can't reach 100% status with the mods we currently have in game, (b) they can't even approach the useful 40%, 60% or 80% numbers that a player would expect for a status weapon.

Can we have a comment on whether this is intentional? Do you plan to change it? The weapons with this issue have rather poor status chance, but the recent buffs look like status is meant to be far more important for them.

As you can see above, it is planned to hit before weekend

Now onto the "advanced map"

it's not so advanced really, but I hope it's WIP. The day/night clock is really cool.

The zooming in and out is slow though. Can the sensitivity be enhanced?

If I'm correct, the only real feature there is placing waypoints. Can we have more?

7 minutes ago, theraot said:

@Thundervision I did try that "top secret" a while ago, and it didn't work. Now was it "fixed" or is that "top secret" a new development?

Mmm... friend of mine did it just fine about 2-3 weeks ago, I wasn't getting any riven with Pacifistic survival for the past 2 months, so I can't say if it was fixed.

Are you sure you didn't have Specters or Sentinel/Pet with you? Them killing the enemies as well as using Mind Control to kill will fail the Riven task .

31 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Why nerf Ivara? She is already barely used for loot farming. This change just killed Prowl for loot.

Translation: Oh no we will have to bring multiple loot frames instead of multiple Ivaras (nobody brought multiple Ivaras for Prowl looting).

Faux outrage.

16 minutes ago, Milinko said:

you do know you can stay in the plains even when the update goes live its not cut in half unless you weren't out on the plains already in which case it's not cut in half you haven't even started

updates happen mostly on Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays

There's only one main reason you want to stay in the night: Eidolons.
There's only one way still to make them respawn: leave and return. Ops, can't do it because there's un update.

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Ivara’s Prowl will now only steal from each enemy once total, instead of once per Ivara. Our intent is to mirror how Nekros’ Desecrate also functions, considering the recent movement of Sentient Cores to certain Sentient variants. It’s rewarding to be the warmly welcomed Nekros in an Argon Crystal run, and we hope Ivara will now be welcomed equivalently. 

You really are out to make the grind even longer... whatever happened to the comment/sentiment where DE wanted to reduce the grind... it sure doesn't feel that way.

I find the font way too  bright in chat. It got the rather too strong distracting whiteness to it. Main menu font seems too big and looks rather cheap + being gray it doesn't fit with the rest at all which same goes  for the planet names.   Planet missions are kinda hard to look at for me. 

Archived