Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.13.0

[DE]Megan

Il y a 1 heure, [DE]Megan a dit :

It’s rewarding to be the warmly welcomed Nekros in an Argon Crystal run, and we hope Ivara will now be welcomed equivalently. 

Haha as if.

There is a huge difference between "enemies die around you and additionnal loot appears thanks to nekros" and "you have to wait for ivara to steal loot from one enemy at a time in order to maximize it while not killing them".

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The second is a complete change to the way Warframe renders all fonts. 

I think you of all people should have learned your lesson on forcing UI changes like this given the crap salt you went through with the whole change to the reticle not too long ago. But no, it seems that that lesson hasn't been learned, so let's have a repeat performance on this.

We should be given the option whether we want to opt-in or opt-out of it.  I understand the want for giving people with visual impairments the ability to play the game...  Hell, I even supported the whole request for better enhancements for the colour blind 5 years ago... 

But forcing everyone into this is as silly as it is draconian.  

Well this is fun. I went to select original UI settings, then back to legacy and yep. Windows all over the place chat fonts are badly readable. I am sorry DE but you really need to test this stuff on multiple resolutions and monitors, Legacy mode should be As it was before you started messing with fonts and sizes to chat, etc. Human eyes really hate reading multiple text font sizes on one screen. 

At first, nice tennogen!

And now something more about PoE fnd Eidolons:

Lures die immediately with dawn coming, which leads to situation, when eidolon is still alive, but without lures you will fail anyway.

I don't know is it bug or feature or else, but it's very frustrating, especially with hydralist when you surpass your own limits, kill fleeing hydra in seconds... And loose.

39 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Hmm I'm confused? 

I get why the change was made, i'm OK with the change itself...... but why would making prowl less effective make Ivara(s) any more welcome in a group?

At best you are looking at a scenario where people will just actively shun anything more than a single Ivara. 

It is pretty illogical, I mean sure players might be welcoming of having another player - no matter the warframe - but this change just made Ivara worse at such a role. I can only assume that what is meant is that 'Now players won't feel the need to have multiple Ivara to maximize their looting chances, and thus accept solo Pickpocket Ivara players into mixed unoptimized looter teams.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ivara’s Prowl will now only steal from each enemy once total, instead of once per Ivara. Our intent is to mirror how Nekros’ Desecrate also functions, considering the recent movement of Sentient Cores to certain Sentient variants. It’s rewarding to be the warmly welcomed Nekros in an Argon Crystal run, and we hope Ivara will now be welcomed equivalently. 

You know there is a bug there clients could Desecrate same corpse multiple times? It was very apparent during Plague Star event.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ivara’s Prowl will now only steal from each enemy once total, instead of once per Ivara. Our intent is to mirror how Nekros’ Desecrate also functions, considering the recent movement of Sentient Cores to certain Sentient variants. It’s rewarding to be the warmly welcomed Nekros in an Argon Crystal run, and we hope Ivara will now be welcomed equivalently. 

Will this mean enemies that can be desecrated but not pick-pocketed will soon be able to be pick-pocketed such as the G3?

"A Serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips."

Jaffa jokes get me every time! :laugh: Gotta get me that Horus skin now...

@[DE]Megan Thank you all for the amazing update! The new map feature looks amazing and the font is quite appealing. My only concern is this: text color in chat is just a tad bright and can be distracting at times and menu text color might be a little dark (especially for those who play with lower brightness).

The one change that really caught my eye was for Ivara. She's my most used frame and I love her versatility, but I saw prowl to be better before the change. I don't think this change is "for the worse" but I would like to offer a fix for the problem people are having. Changing the drop chances for the more rare items in sentients' loot tables would counter this perceived downside. Having prowl's effects not take as long, or even providing more than one extra drop, would be a good change as well.

As for the chat changes, any special characters become asterisks, and makes communicating in other languages complicated.

Thanks again for this, was looking forward to the last part of round 3 for quite some time. Good luck and you have my continued support! 

7 minutes ago, RickyGalax said:

@[DE]Megan Thank you all for the amazing update! The new map feature looks amazing and the font is quite appealing. My only concern is this: text color in chat is just a tad bright and can be distracting at times and menu text color might be a little dark (especially for those who play with lower brightness).

The one change that really caught my eye was for Ivara. She's my most used frame and I love her versatility, but I saw prowl to be better before the change. I don't think this change is "for the worse" but I would like to offer a fix for the problem people are having. Changing the drop chances for the more rare items in sentients' loot tables would counter this perceived downside. Having prowl's effects not take as long, or even providing more than one extra drop, would be a good change as well. Thanks again for this, was looking forward to the last part of round 3 for quite some time. Good luck and you have my continued support! 

Well great update it must be me because the font size change actually is making me feel sick and the eye strain is getting out of hand. i have tried to change the font size but nothing is working. Time to put down warframe till they fix this. Really do hate it when ignorant developers dont take into account people with eye disorders. Not everyone owns a 4k monitor. The font is so crisp and Hd it vibrates in my eyes not a good thing when your trying to focus on text which is hard to read with glasses in the first place. i expect this kind of change for a Television not a computer monitor.

3 minutes ago, MogTheMagnificent said:

Well great update it must be me because the font size change actually is making me feel sick and the eye strain is getting out of hand. i have tried to change the font size but nothing is working. Time to put down warframe till they fix this. Really do hate it when ignorant developers dont take into account people with eye disorders.

Please try to be more constructive in your criticism, it doesn't help much if the developers only see negativity. Stay positive and (some) things will change. I also don't appreciate you quoting my post in your complaint, it wasn't necessary and pulled down the quality of the response. No negativity on my part, but keep an open mind.

5 minutes ago, RickyGalax said:

Please try to be more constructive in your criticism, it doesn't help much if the developers only see negativity. Stay positive and (some) things will change. I also don't appreciate you quoting my post in your complaint, it wasn't necessary and pulled down the quality of the response. No negativity on my part, but keep an open mind.

Well i have been playing warframe now for 4 years. I have in that time had to put up with so many nerfs most of my original friends list is now wittled down to a few of those online still. Most got fed up with the stealth nerfs over the years, the fixes which were not needed. The UI improvment for the port to consoles which wasnt needed for the PC, even now it seems this is still the case. il post something positive when i see something positive. For now all i see is ignorance of the playerbase by them at DE fixing stuff which wasnt broken in the first place. on a side note either ive gone colorblind or those credit icons and endo icons in chat have lost their color.

Archived