The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed of Finishers

Donnell

Just a quick bit of feedback and/or question

Do finishers really have to be tied to attack speed? Surely an enemy who has been opened for a finishing move is meant to be a swift kill regardless. I rarely take weapons with super slow attack speeds anyway but finishers seem to leave me more open than the enemy i've stunned while waiting for animations to finish.

On a separate note: I'm often using Nikana prime (blind justice) and the frontal finisher for humanoid is disappointing. The back is amazing; trip, spin and stab with a little slash as the warframe stands. The front however looks like a childish punch, followed by a slap. I would much appreciate that one being revised :smile:  

5 minutes ago, Donnell said:

Do finishers really have to be tied to attack speed? Surely an enemy who has been opened for a finishing move is meant to be a swift kill regardless. I rarely take weapons with super slow attack speeds anyway but finishers seem to leave me more open than the enemy i've stunned while waiting for animations to finish.

Finisher speed is constant between weapons that are the same type. Only equipping mod that modifies attack speed affect it. Frontal finishers are usually much faster than back ones. Some weapons have excessively long (sword and shield, dual swords, heavy swords) and that could be corrected.

Edited by RobWasHere