Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RUS on EN] Russian language not working in English interface.

Bouldershoulder

• 1 month later...

Yea, that's annoying. It displaying normally when i'm typing a phrase but when i've sent that it shown with wrong letters.

After last patch (40mins ago) now chat shows instead of cyrillic "в" and "ь" small latin "b". Each patch broke some cyrillic letter in english client. I can provide full list of broken cyrillic letters on english client. Please fix that, b'cause i like to play with worldwide players, not just russians and etc.

How it looks like in lowercase and uppercase now:

йцуkенгww3хъфыbапролджэячсmиtbбю

ЙЦYКЕНГWW3ХЪФЫВАПРОЛAЖЭЯЧСМИТbБЮ

How it should be:

йцукенгшщзхъфывапролджэячсмитьбю

ЙЦУКЕНГШЩЗХЪФЫВАПРОЛДЖЭЯЧСМИТЬБЮ

*wrong letters marked with underline

P.S. Since i can read the text of my friends normally in chat i guess that's not a big deal to fix that.

Edited by -DelFuN-
wrong markup, ps

• 1 month later...

I had the same problem, half of the letters is replaced with English ones. However, after Today's latest update, all of the letters appear as * symbols. I can't read or write in Russian. My BF can't read or write in Russian as well. Can you please fix this bug? 

P.S. I don't know if this is the right category, or if I should have written it somewhere else, in any case, please help, this makes it impossible to play with Russian players.

For some time now i had a problem, where whenever i would write in chat using Russian language, it would not depict text properly, changing some leathers from Russian to English
(example: ш - w : м - m : т - t etc.). However, after latest update, ALL of the russian text, regardless of who its coming from, me or others, turns into asteriskses
(example - *** ** ** ***, ******* ******) I've been using English language due to personal convenience, am located in Eastern Europe.

Edited by Ypirj

Latest hotfix has fixed the asterisks problem, but the aforementioned bug still persists.

Here's a screenshot to illustrate the problem:

F210F442ACA9138062582BBD647520FDE3796FAE

Chat input field displays cyrillic letters correctly. Entered text though is transformed partially into transliteration - notice how ш and щ become w and w, for example.

Still problem, and what's even worse, players on Russian client see that distorting text and asking like "are your keyboard broken?", and then THEIR Cyrillic text looks perfectly fine!

Green is player on Russian client. Me and orange (my clanmate) are on English client.

lfdJP2F.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...