The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee prays & Gara cries

(XBOX)TheRatchetSquad

Was never a fan of the frame which prayed for her enemies off the board,

But Gara on da other handed bought DE "WARFRAME" , with the Plains of eidolon,

NEW! revenue &  Players (even destiny's old & new  players) a breath of fresh air (game play).

But Gara, was founded  to put the game in a state of optional non inactivity  & was nerfed cause of this.

But wait am confused? 

Banshee don't do the same?!

At least Gara moved around da board to kill & so did the other players.

Banshee  force  everyone to looking around the board (a state of non optional game play)

Edited by (XB1)TheRatchetSquad

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheRatchetSquad said:

If you say so...what ever blows your hair back..

For Me... da nerf will be forever uncalled for

It was. The power was just had too many advantages compared to the others powers who fit the same role. 

While Frost's Globe had really good scaling, it could easily be entered in, and only allowed shooting of enemies from within it. You couldn't shoot from outside or through multiple globes, forcing Frost to either destroy the globe or go in there to kill off the enemies. 

While Vauban's Bastille could stop any enemy from entering within it, no matter the type or lvl, it couldn't protect Vauban himself or the objective from long range attacks. 

While Limbo's Cataclysm made it impossible for anyone outside it to harm him or the objective, it also forced him to go melee only in order to ensure that the enemies are not capable of hurting him/the objective. 

With Gara's original wall, you had pretty much none of these issues if you casted it in a good place. It was indestructible, which means it had infinite scaling, you could shoot enemies from within and from outside it, it stopped any way of the enemies hurting Gara or the objective. It practically had no drawbacks after the height buff it got. 

8 hours ago, Misgenesis said:

Okay so actually try using it again since the recent scaling buff to it.

I don't know son.. if you  recall a Ferrari with its beautiful 660 horse powered engine & swap it for a 440 one...well son.. I just don't know..I just don't know 

But am glad she's working out fine for those dat settled with da 440