Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.1

[DE]Megan

I just want to say thank you for the wonderful experience that is Warframe. I never really said thank you for all the hard work you guys put in. I am enjoying the game and new content. I am collecting all the prime frames and its been so much fun. When I am done with one thing I learn something else and am off trying to attain another goal I set for myself.

Simply put, Bravo! Who ever decided to make this game a reality is a genius.

Nice, the new UI Additions are really good.

Pls Fix:

1. Random Eidolon despawn (i know i need lures for no teleport of the Eidolons but even if i have 6 or 8 lures he teleport sometimes away)
  2. Eidolon Shrine dosent work sometimes
  3. Lures sometimes dont spawn
  4. In Plains Archwing destroyed randomly
  5. Arwing dont deploy but consum.
  6. Arsenal Bug want to leave the Arsenal but gamestuck (<- its really annoying)
  7. Raidgrp bur after leaving the Raid grp and rejoin befor Raidstart sometimes bug the grp and need to disband becouse after start player get lost or the grp is closing it self.

And the Last one and for me the most importent pls Fix the Rubedo Skin on Rhino Prime its really disgusting to see

Shoulder plates & beck area who not relly match this very nice Skin

6 minutes ago, Savaroth07 said:

Yet, Ember did get "fixed" just like Chroma got "fixed", so if they're gonna undo, or improve their mechanics on one they'll have to do the same for the other...not like Rhino, Mesa, or several others are nerfed with the same calibration statistics yet....though, technically, they should be given the basis for the supposed "fix" factors and base multipliers BEFORE mod s are factored in compared to the other frames mentions among many. Ironically, I guess no one's pitched some form of infantile fit over the others capabilities superceding their own capabilities, enough, yet, and they're not as likely to make the devs actually have to work at making harder content, just heavier hitting weapons, better frame stats for new ones, more useful, powerful mods, etc., but once you figure out how to combine them properly, look out, the nerf police will come turn your favorites into wet noodles...it's all just a matter of time. Power Creep inevitability with introduction of such things means you gain more ability to slam current content faster, but, instead of doing what would be the logical response...increase enemy stats to strike a balance of challenge without being completely impossible tactically speaking. Instead we get nerfs for everything which can, currently, keep up with the initially introduced, current content, in various ways...I like the game overall, but that's just laziness, and not thinking ahead properly.

You know what's lazy? Pressing one button then going AFK while World on Fire kills everything in a couple rooms radius. THAT is the issue, making the game play itself, it's boring for you and for everyone in your squad, same applies to Resonating Quake. There was nothing "balanced" or "fun" about Ember trivializing every mission level 1 to 50 (and beyond, against Infested), there was little to no gameplay involved aside running around and occasionally casting Accelerant, you can't call that a playstyle.

To you and to everyone who keeps bashing them over this topic: get over it. 

Too many people go Ember, and get fixated, it's kinda funny really, but yeah, 4 and forget til about lvl 40-50 gets a bit old after a while, and there's no real necessary upkeep which shows lack of skill unless you're running her through sorties 1-3 and not falling out completely, not cause the rest of the squad can carry, but 'cause you're actually busting your own butt too take things out, and stay alive. The nature of my point is that there's no sense in boohooing over it unless you're not gonna pitch a fit over someone like Chroma getting his calculation stats, and mods back as they were, or better than previously put together with the same, or better dmg, and armor outcomes...just as an example. One could say the "less than practicle" calculation factor nerfing as it was conveyed should apply to all frames if that's how the mods, and frames are actually intended to function. The other point of note is that you can't keep introducing new content, better weapons, better frame stats, and better mods without power creep coming into play, and as a result you can't, infinitely, nerf everything just so you don't have to come up with more challenging content when you're creating something new, and advertised as a major deal when you're not going to pump it up to a  new level of difficulty comparative to the current content available that you created, designed imagined and implemented before hand.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Most of this Hotfix includes fixes related to the Font Rendering overhaul, and we’re prepared to continue fixing where necessary.

Menu style is too bold.  It's coming at me.

Also, Arsenal text is kerned improperly.  Immediately obvious anywhere there's a weapon name with an A after something, especially (just looking at my default loadout) TA, MA, DA.

Foundry item names also kerned improperly: OXO has X closer to right O. TA, MA, DA, etc.

Too many people go Ember, and get fixated, it's kinda funny really, but yeah, 4 and forget til about lvl 40-50 gets a bit old after a while, and there's no real necessary upkeep which shows lack of skill unless you're running her through sorties 1-3 and not falling out completely, not cause the rest of the squad can carry, but 'cause you're actually busting your own butt too take things out, and stay alive. The nature of my point is that there's no sense in boohooing over it unless you're not gonna pitch a fit over someone like Chroma getting his calculation stats, and mods back as they were, or better than previously put together with the same, or better dmg, and armor outcomes...just as an example. One could say the "less than practicle" calculation factor nerfing as it was conveyed should apply to all frames if that's how the mods, and frames are actually intended to function. The other point of note is that you can't keep introducing new content, better weapons, better frame stats, and better mods without power creep coming into play, and as a result you can't, infinitely, nerf everything just so you don't have to come up with more challenging content when you're creating something new, and advertised as a major deal when you're not going to pump it up to a  new level of difficulty comparative to the current content available that you created, designed imagined and implemented before hand.

I mean, technically, you could...it's your game after all, but that's a sure fire method to losing player base progressively more than pull newer players into the mix for any noteworthy duration, I'd imagine.

Why didnt daikyu get its crit chance buff? id rather it keep its 5 second hold time, but have its crit chance buffed. slow firing yet unreliable weapons are one of the worst things about this game.

Latron wraith lost 11% status chance, how is that a buff? the notes say it dropped from 15% to 14%. thats incorrect. it dropped from 25% to 14%

Also please give javlok its screen shake back! i absolutely loved how it felt when the javlok was thrown. the screen shake was what made it feel so awesome!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved spawning points of Dargyns to alleviate reported issues of Dargyns spawning on top of eachother or in geometry. 

Thanks! Now what about adding a landing pad or two to the larger Grineer bases where Dargyns can consistently and reliably spawn?

Also, could the devs look into Sentinels and Kavats auto-targeting and destroying un-crewed Dargyns before we can even get to them? It's really frustrating.

Archived