Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.1

[DE]Megan

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed numerous projectile weapons (Detron, Drakgoon, Cernos Prime, etc) having incorrect Status Chance calculations.

Boar prime's status calculation is still off, I have a riven  that has 98.2 status chance, it was able to hit 100%  with two status mods,including the riven, before update 22.12 and now it's 99.9% Please fix this.

Would really love to have a more 'endgame' type of method to farm Kuva such as an endless type of mission or just incorporated with Assault that starts with level 150+ enemies at Kuva Fortress, however unlike normal Flood/Siphon missions there would be a massive siphon that keeps trying to take in Kuva for as long as you can stay there (if you somehow let this siphon absorb 10 Kuva clouds then it will cease functioning for that mission). If this was also worked into Assault somehow then perhaps there would be extra secondary objectives that people can do to increase the output of the Kuva they get.

Of course, I would also expect this to include the same sort of stacking booster system that is in fissures so it rewards players for staying longer and people would actually have an excuse to use more forma'd things. It would be a very nice first step for something veteran players could use as a stepping stone for some of the 'endgame' stuff.

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Merderic:

Would you please do something about Cetus Wisps.. It's so not fun to farm them

Not saying you should do that, but I got plenty through bounties I did with a friend to make it more fun and interesting. Dunno how much you need, but I shouldbe lose to 50 by now. It's sometimes so bad I only get 2x wisps each reward and I never really farmed them on map.

19 hours ago, Rodec said:

suggestion for fixing damaged mods: remove them entirely, those things are traps for new players.

For me at least this isn't really an issue.  It tells you it's "Damaged" and once I got the proper one I noticed they are less effective.  Besides which they are a usefull "Trash" item to get weapons past the first couple of levels.  Serration/Hornet-Strikes/etc don't drop as frequently, at least not where I am at currently, so it's usefull to have a trash one lying around and not have to worry about leveling the other proper drops you do get.

EDIT:  Aside from the fact that I couldn't understand my damage dropping when slotting the damaged one accidentally due to it's icon not showing as cracked XD

So the prisma angstrum status chance is very off/bugged.  59.5% base status chance and 1350 base damage would be amazing if this was true. To reach 100% status chance you need all four dual elemental mods, stunning speed, and sure shot. which leaves room for 2 mods... I would love for this to be fixed DE, since this is my favorite secondary. Well, it was before the error. While you're at it, could the max ammo be drastically increased please? I run out far too often even with carrier. Please @DE.Rebecca? Anyway, thanks for all of the other fixes, as they are much appreciated.

Archived