Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't receive Private messages or see replies

(XBOX)Tackle

A couple days ago before the hot fix was released, you know the one were they said Megan was good at fishing. =) well this problem started about 20mins to half a hour before that update I was Chatting with players haggling you know in the trade chat and then I randomly stopped getting pm replies and I thought it was because the chat was getting slow but that wasn't the case. I seen some good deals and went to message some people and realized that I wasn't getting the usual nty ... But I tried messages some people that I new would surly message back for platinum and was getting no replies. So I thought maybe I should try and post some stuff and try getting messages back that way and never got a single one but got a lot of invites which is not strange but not a single message I didn't think that was normal so I set my setting back to default and fixed them again but that still didn't fix it so then cleared the cache on my console but to no avail. My initial thought was maybe i got randomly banned or restricted by either random or accident and checked the site and sure enough I wasn't. So please help and fix this as I cannot trade players or help them if I cannot see there messages, like I can send them stuff and they can see it but if they either send me a message to start with or reply to me I cannot see it and this makes trading almost impossible and the game a lot less fun so again please fix. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...