Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

GAME ENDING BUG: Eidolon Shrine DOES NOT WORK. CANNOT progress in Eidolon bounty

Pyradus

5 minutes ago, CapnToaster said:

First stage, after Teralyst. Shards can no longer be inserted into the shrine after the latest update.

I did it earlier, they could be put in just fine. I was able to do all three of the Eidolons just fine.

Are you sure you captured the first one? I did one earlier (post update) where we failed to capture the Yellow (second) one, even though we had six or seven fully charged lures next to it. If you do not capture it, you cannot activate the shrine. Because unlike Raids, Eidolon hunts and PoE are "totally" bug free.

Edited by krc473
  • Like 1

Yes. We captured the Teralyst multiple times, receiving Brilliant Eidolon Shards each time (I checked). All throughout the night the shrine would not allow any shards to be placed into it.

Perhaps it was the result of a bugged session and only occasionally happens. Still reporting this bug here.

Edited by CapnToaster

2 hours ago, Darkwolfds said:

usually happens from leaving cetus to free play.. almost every bugg is related to that.. most dont occur if u leave from ship to free play..

yea.  imo they should jus either have you able to accept bounties from orbit or make the doors into a legitimate loading screen like into any other mission but maybe with a different background

its not the doors arnt related to bug.. honestly there just blood animation.. that makes loading in a *@##$ for people with low end gpus.   Its annoying.  You have to have  like nvidia, or radeon  gpu to have any luck.  But wo is me  all i have is crap integrated piece of S#&$ intel 4400 3d chip set..  Done my research.. i still dont think i can get egpu.. for less then buiyng a whole new laptop for..  From what i seen i have to gamble with 50 dollar external attachment that i have no clue will work unless top it off i would have to drill hole to connect it to my mother board. and spend another 350 or some getting mediocre graphics  card to get some what better improvement.. and form what i saw i still need to get external power connector for the kit..  Wish the acer thunderbolt.. was available here and didn't cost 600 dam euro's its guaranteed to work.  I rather Just pay 1k and get Acer nitro, that they have on there website.  Got top of the line  gpu and quad processer with 16 gb ram..

Just had this happen too, we didn't get the shard from the Gauntalyst (think someone ran a lure out of range so it wasn't capped) and ran back into Cetus to try again. Next 2 runs after capping the Teralyst we couldn't put the shards into the shrine.

Does seem like it's related to trying subsequent runs after loading into Cetus, next time I'll try going back to orbit and launching it from there, it's worked twice for me that way so far.

il y a 25 minutes, Gypsby a dit :

Happened to me 3 times in a row on 1 night cycle. Please fix this bug ASAP.

il y a 32 minutes, Cerberius15 a dit :

This just happened 3 times in a row in one night and has happened every other session. Kind of annoying. Pls fix this.

Have the sames problems of others people fix this pls.

Edited by Itreax

On 3/14/2018 at 5:33 AM, (XB1)Ora HyDRoZ said:

This bug also happened to me today right after the 1st stage, i hope DE fixes this as soon as possible...

I hope so too. Hopefully we don't experience too much of this. Good luck with your future hunts.