Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug Collection

GnarlsDarkley

Rescue Extraction Marker Missing:

Spoiler

Every single time I'm doing any Rescue mission I have this bug where the game wouldn't point me to the Extraction point.

I have to run around the "whole" map and guess where the Exit is. And even when I find it it happens I have to wait couple of seconds up till minutes for the mission to complete (and yes the Rescue target is standing next to me)

I'm only playing solo (several reasons) so I can't say if it is related to that...

I got this problem while recording and trying to "speedrun" Mercury

Rescue bug

Several Screenshots from different mission, even with different accounts

Screens

Mining Bug: Ores are invisible or only spawning after Transference/Energizing Dash

Spoiler

- In the first 2 pictures I tried to find the ore which was just invisible (only found it because of my Cutter)

- In all the other pictures you can clearly see that there are no ores at all. I have to use Tranference plus Energizing Dash to make them ... appear? They are not invisible like in the first 2 pictures they are just not there. You can also see that the timer of the Incursion is higher when no ores are visible. So I'm not joking around by making the scene look like I switched the pictures.

- Resetting by going into Cetus or back to the Orbiter didn't solve the problem. It was like this in every instance

- Unequipping and re-equipping the Cutter also didn't work (only Transference)

https://imgur.com/a/1vUBj

bugged Cache Bounties:

Spoiler

Datamass dropping out of bounds

Spoiler

WIEsDog.jpg

MuIy8Sn.jpg

Edited by GnarlsDarkley