Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unveil My Heart - Album Cover Contest!

[DE]Megan

Had a pretty clear idea for this one, the Ember flames being a fiery nebula with ember silhouetted etc.  Though I haven't done spacescape stuff in a years so I had to try and remember a lot of things.

Anyways, I used my Ember and Operator, but my Ember's colour scheme obviously didn't come through and I cut/cropped out my attachments to minimise distraction.  I'd have liked to have made it higher res but my Xbox only captures in 1080p. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fun facts, Earth, Lua and Jupiter make an appearance and "Recklessly Abandoned" is in reference to the best line from all the Warframe Profile videos (Ember's obviously, go watch it).

Album: Burned and Recklessly Abandoned
Artist: Worlds on Fire

Waframe-Cover-Martin-Krestan-xDAKx.png

I had to add it to an off-white background so that the white didn't blend with the page but you can see the cover only version without the grey surroundings/shadows here

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)xDAKx said:

Had a pretty clear idea for this one, the Ember flames being a fiery nebula with ember silhouetted etc.  Though I haven't done spacescape stuff in a years so I had to try and remember a lot of things.

Anyways, I used my Ember and Operator, but my Ember's colour scheme obviously didn't come through and I cut/cropped out my attachments to minimise distraction.  I'd have liked to have made it higher res but my Xbox only captures in 1080p. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fun facts, Earth, Lua and Jupiter make an appearance and "Recklessly Abandoned" is in reference to the best line from all the Warframe Profile videos (Ember's obviously, go watch it).

Album: Burned and Recklessly Abandoned
Artist: Worlds on Fire

I had to add it to an off-white background so that the white didn't blend with the page but you can see the cover only version without the grey surroundings/shadows here

This is absolutely stunning. Well done!

Lost In The Umbra, the all-new EP from Digital Extremes! Featuring composers and voices you all know and love!

Track List: 1) Return to the Masses 2) Intuition 3) Polarized 4) Tell Them Off 5) Rude Awakening 6) It Wasn't Your Fault 7) As Last (Put it to Rest)* 8) Last Run 9) Sacked and Forsaken

Sl95Svt.jpg

*As Last is not a typo, it is the goal of the piece to convey how it feels to be last.

Note: High-Five if you see it

Edited by kpa732