Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unveil My Heart - Album Cover Contest!

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Rhekemi said:

One of the rules Megan posted was this: Album cover must be Warframe related and appropriate for the community forums.

If those curse words aren't allowed on the forum, then you're better off not using them. I'd suggest not using them at all, but it's your call.

While your submission is very good, I would fix the typo in the original project file then reupload to the same post. Not sure if the filtered curse word will fly, but it's your call.

Dang, tho warframe was Mature. 

Aye maybe i can put stars in the middle of the curse word.  Not inappropriate as in sexual or perverted.  Just one word in a way that makes the album sound better. But I'll do it your way.  Thanks Buddy

46 minutes ago, Kazama said:

Dang, tho warframe was Mature. 

Aye maybe i can put stars in the middle of the curse word.  Not inappropriate as in sexual or perverted.  Just one word in a way that makes the album sound better. But I'll do it your way.  Thanks Buddy

I think it depends on the word. Some curse words are allowed on the forum. Kickass, hell, ass, and damn, for instance, are fine. Others are filtered and aren't okay. Totally depends on the word and the context, I guess.

And the M rating is always subjective to the kind of game, really. Some games are ultraviolent with no swearing or sexuality. Others have the full trifecta. Warframe's full of ultraviolence, minimal swearing (hell, damn), and moderate sensuality. Things just get wonky with community interactions between the platforms. YouTube and Reddit? Pretty much anything goes. Forum? Generally kept as clean as the game.

Good luck, and you have until 6 PM (DE time) to get your entry done!

Edited by Rhekemi

9ZSxccN.jpg

All Your Favorite Loadouts:

Bey Octavionce - Single Operators

Katy 'Perator - Hot N Tenno

VolVol - Leave (Abandon Mission)

LOK! - U + Ur Amp

MesaDele - Rolling in the DPS

Emberittany Spears - Stronger (Nerfed)

Chroma Clarkson - Behind these Hazel Ocular Implants

Oberon Derulo - Queuein' Solo

Nyxi Minaj - Prisms N Potions

Trinity's Child - Say My Frame

Limbo Allen - Malfunc You

WhitNezha Houston: I'm Every Warframe

Alright so here's mine D3th_Ray1  PC

my favourite warframes are tanky frames hence the song title "i resisted all your antics.. not anymore" by Edgy Skanas

warframes screenshotted by me and photoshopped by me (some images used are royatly free images).. also made another version with all my own drawings

gonna need less edge on this one XD

z6SvnOp.jpg

if we arnt allowed to use royalty free stock images, heres another alternate cover i made with my own personal drawings :P

qtIvBnv.jpg

Edited by D3th_Ray1
added another similar image without royalty free images.
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Rhekemi said:

One of the rules Megan posted was this: Album cover must be Warframe related and appropriate for the community forums.

If those curse words aren't allowed on the forum, then you're better off not using them. I'd suggest not using them at all, but it's your call.

While your submission is very good, I would fix the typo in the original project file then reupload to the same post. Not sure if the filtered curse word will fly, but it's your call.

I went ahead and edited the post, fixed the spelling and also removed the bad word. thank you for the suggestions!

here is the updated file.

Edited by (PS4)TidbiTz
removed file in case it counts as 2nd submission

Here my Entry, on the dead line Day XD

"Baro Ki Teer? Ha! More like he makes me Bury in my Tears" 
No longer are The Vaykor Boyz hanging out with Baro Ki Teer after the False Hopes he Put them Thru =P 

Warframe_Contest_Album_Cover_Display.jpg
Warframe_Contest_Album_Full_Cover.jpg

See everything on Imgur. Even pictures in photoshop and screenshots using cephalon simaris green captura room!
https://imgur.com/a/VwXpx

Good Luck Every

Edited by Kazama
To upload Pictures
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Rhekemi said:

I think it depends on the word. Some curse words are allowed on the forum. Kickass, hell, ass, and damn, for instance, are fine. Others are filtered and aren't okay. Totally depends on the word and the context, I guess.

And the M rating is always subjective to the kind of game, really. Some games are ultraviolent with no swearing or sexuality. Others have the full trifecta. Warframe's full of ultraviolence, minimal swearing (hell, damn), and moderate sensuality. Things just get wonky with community interactions between the platforms. YouTube and Reddit? Pretty much anything goes. Forum? Generally kept as clean as the game.

Good luck, and you have until 6 PM (DE time) to get your entry done!

I understand so i just didnt do it. How you get your content to show on the site besides linking imgur?

NVM

Edited by Kazama
I found the solution

After a long cryostatic hiatus, Lilith Alpha returns to the Origin System!
Together with her Warframes she founded the Band "Guns N' Blades", breaking all records with their smash hit : "It must have been Prime"
Here's an exclusive excerpt:

"Lay a Cetus wisp on my pillow
Leave the Ghouls deep in the ground
I wake up lonely, there's air of silence
In the Orbiter and all around
Convergence now, I close my eyes and dream away
It must have been Prime but it's normal now
It must have had Crit but I lost it somehow
It must have been Prime but it's normal now
From the moment we modded 'til the ammunition had run out"

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/k2C5TjS2sh4

the original song ;}

Get swept off your feet by such emotional songs as "Foundry takes time" and the heartbreaking lyrics of the ballad "Ceph-alone" featuring Ordis.
No eye stays dry, after "Big Bombards don't cry" and "Why does my Amp feel so bad?"
So don't wait any longer!
this awe inspiring Soundtrack can be yours for the low, low price of 15 Platinum, or 400 Dukats; avaliable at Darvos Deals, or the Void Trader in a relay near you!

GKwzr2e.jpg
KxLatcf.jpg

YufECLP.jpg

Edited by Lilith_Alpha
  • Like 2

For all the Strong & Independent Valkyrs (and not Valkyrs) out there, that learned how to fill the Void and value the real Companions in their lives; We present to you:

mEJByPc.jpg

1- Spread Your Archwings

2- Kavats Meow Meow

3- Clem Me Up Before You Go-Go

4- Every Mod You Take

5 - Nightfall in the Cetus Plains

6- Total Eclipse of Kavat

Bonus tracks with special guests:

7- Rap Tap Tap (ft. Rell)

8- The One You Love To Hate (ft. Stalker)

9- To The Void With You (ft. Ordis)

• Like 2

YqxdWzq.png 

Featuring:

1. Warning (Heavy Grineer Approaching)
2. Galatine
3. Spread Spores Cross The Tileset
4. Lord Of The Interception (ft. Mexican Octavia)
5. Ket'klem (Death Clem)
6. Adaro Farm
7. Klink
8. Returning Player
9. 5fps
10. Resonating Quake
11. 12h Survival
12. I want it I need it (Vaulted Prime)
13. Blood Rush farmin'

NOw on vinyl!!!!! Get it NOW!!!!!

4 hours ago, (PS4)TidbiTz said:

I went ahead and edited the post, fixed the spelling and also removed the bad word. thank you for the suggestions!

here is the updated file

Looks great. Now you just need to remove the image from the post quoted above (since it could count as a second submission of the same image?). Leave the image in your original edited post and you're good.