Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Negative Plat balance & Terrible CS

Bablito

So a couple days ago I tried to login and found out my account had been suspended due to negative plat balance. I contacted the support and tried to figure out the issue with my account, and 3days later, I was told one of my transaction from october 26 2017 had been charged back (refunded). After checking my transactions, I found the transaction and it hadn't been refunded, so I provided the support agent screenshots and logs from my Paypal account, and the agent simply answered with this:

https://gyazo.com/4966af55466a5f33a16c7d3f15418b9e

Here are the 2 screenshots I provided,

#1: Screenshot of said transaction (I've hidden personal information on this version of the screenshot... for obvious reasons):
https://gyazo.com/679e0d74bc855f9493622e3d8cf0d527

#2: For those who don't know what a refunded transaction looks like on Paypal, this is what it looks like: PS: (This transaction has nothing to do with Warframe im just using it as an example)
https://gyazo.com/9a1ff5e7660bcdc2245a1474a91fd678
Notice how it clearly says ''refunded'' which the first screenshot for Warframe doesn't.

And now my tickets are closed on sight and im forced to pay a negative balance that I didn't deserve. Anyone know what else I can do to get this solved, this is pretty ridiculous.

Edit: Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, but I figured ''Feedback'' would be the best place.

Edited by Bablito

4 minutes ago, Bablito said:

And now my tickets are closed on sight and im forced to pay a negative balance that I didn't deserve. Anyone know what else I can do to get this solved, this is pretty ridiculous.

This is standard practice I guess. DE wants nothing to do with people who have a negative platinum balance.

Can you contact PayPal support and see what’s happened?

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Can you contact PayPal support and see what’s happened?

Already gave them a call, they told me the transaction had gone through on both sides (Funds taken from my bank account, and successfully accepted/received by DE) Now I sent a mail ticket to Paypal so I can get a written proof of it from them to show DE.

3 minutes ago, Bablito said:

Now I sent a mail ticket to Paypal so I can get a written proof of it from them to show DE.

Provided they can prove it was charged correctly, and never refunded you may get something from DE. But really, I would not hold out much hope. I am yet to see a case where DE has told someone “sorry, we were wrong”.

On another note, have you traded platinum with people lately? If you receive ‘illegal’ platinum you also get banned for negative platinum.

Just now, krc473 said:

On another note, have you traded platinum with people lately? If you receive ‘illegal’ platinum you also get banned for negative platinum.

If by that you mean purchasing platinums from players, no. Only trades I ever did were items (Selling/Buying items for plats, but never Credits for Plat or anything of the sort)

1 minute ago, Bablito said:

If by that you mean purchasing platinums from players, no. Only trades I ever did were items (Selling/Buying items for plats, but never Credits for Plat or anything of the sort)

No, receiving platinum from players for ANY goods at all.

Just now, krc473 said:

No, receiving platinum from players for ANY goods at all.

Well except from items I was selling, no. Anyway they clearly stated it was from a purchase that had been refunded by me, which I didn't, so yeah... idk whats up anymore.

Just now, Urabask said:

So confused by this.  How are we supposed to know if the plat we trade for is legit?

Great question. I do not know of any way to tell at all.

That one is a question for DE. But according to them, you are to blame if you receive it. So, there 'must' be something we are missing.

If the plat removed from your account was in fact paid for by you on that transaction, and it went through, that's pretty bad on DE. It also just looks like outright theft.  Does Canada have a small claims court? :crylaugh:

If the plat was from someone else, and you got it in trade, it sucks for you...and while I understand DE's heavy handed approach to "fixing" that kind of abuse, I don't think its the right course of action. Of course I don't know what the right course of action would be either.