Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.2

[DE]Megan

Thanks for not only killing the arcane market but also killing an actually decently challenging way of farming them (once a day, as the teras should drop now or at a maximum of 2x every 24hrs.) Thanks for killing off your raiding community and the various clans and huge discords like RSB that are now useless in 12 days. Thanks for not devoting time to your veterans who want trials to stay and for you to create a true endgame and not this paltry laugh of a Dark Sector rework.

I sincerely hope that by the time trials come back that they won't receive the trash treatment that Dark Sectors have gotten. Running from point A to B is a spy mission without the stealth and 0 skill like the rest of the game is currently. Give us something you're proud to output into a 5 year old game and not some half-arsed idea you could have made up in 30mins but took your traditional "DElays" to actually implement with featured bugs.

Sincerely,

A guy who doesn't want this game to die.

50 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

How you choose to defeat the Teralyst variants also attributes to the Arcane type/chance.

So there will be uniqe rewards for specificly killing eidolons less efficiently. Right, this totaly is not a dumb idea. MORE grind when people didnt want to do reaids coz it was too grindy way to get arcanes.

Make the same arcanes drop if you cap it or not. Only the chances should get affected.

DE should really cap how many times a day Eidolons can drop arcanes for players. Otherwise, players will be able to obtain a set of energize within weeks or sooner whereas raiders have spent months trying to get a set. This is not to mention that JV takes longer to complete than killing an Eidolon.

18 minutes ago, HentaiMSTR69 said:

DE please just for once will you give us the info on how the game works? Just for once let your players know what to do to farm what they want rather than leaving it up to people like dataminers to get the information we need out there. Just give us the drop tables, we want to know what arcanes drop from which eidolon, we want to know how these different ways of defeating the eidolons will affect the drop chances of the different arcanes... Just let us know that capturing eidolon "X" has a "Y"% for "Z" arcane to drop...

Lol... yes that would be great but dont hold ya breath .. DE have never been one to supply any information like that during my entire time playing Warframe.  Maybe they will this time ... Ahhhh NOT.!

Just now, Oceansinner said:
  • How you choose to defeat the Teralyst variants also attributes to the Arcane type/chance.

what dose the even mean ????

you get lure, take down shields you kill limbs repeat. What other way is there??

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/qB-ryHai5nmtZ001VgrUp9kKjc4nXC-ukVJl-ZJ25yQ/%3Fwidth%3D866%26height%3D308/https/images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/JcleBkkrsVLFSbZhRo4D0uUnA6Zhv9QGm4aheyhox40/https/i.imgur.com/6mWFPyN.png

1 hour ago, --Q--Dioxety said:

It's Happening..

(The sounds of Eidolon screams and arcane prices crashing come from a distance)

On the bright side, we can actually farm arcanes now without waitin 24 hours to try and get what we want!

Awesome, tho it might be a bit too easy to get Arcanes now, I'd never thought I'd say it, but with Eidolons being way more accessible in general to the whole playerbase we might need a bit more RNG and not a guaranteed drop for every kill, otherwise everyone will be running around with hundreds of Arcanes in short order, and they're still supposed to be rare... kind of, I guess, right?

Also, looking forward to Dark Sector Rework (soon), looks like we're finally getting some stuff to do for the endgame and clan activities, but please make it truly endless, not just 20 minutes, with two different leaderboards. One for the time it takes to complete an instance, and one for how many instances you complete, that'd be great. :highfive:

1 minute ago, Maercurial said:

Awesome, tho it might be a bit too easy to get Arcanes now, I'd never thought I'd say it, but with Eidolons being way more accessible in general to the whole playerbase we might need a bit more RNG and not a guaranteed drop for every kill, otherwise everyone will be running around with hundreds of Arcanes in short order, and they're still supposed to be rare... kind of, I guess, right?

Well we don't know how rare the rare ones will be. But thankfully everyone has access to them now, and prices will be reasonable. The monopoly of arcanes for raiders has collapsed :)

Archived