Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post 22.12.XX Efficient Focus Farming Methods

Altre

I haven't found any threads on the topic, so I thought I'd start one.

I'd like to focus a little more on Focus and don't want to cheese it if I don't have to, so I wanted to see if I could accumulate a good selection of viable no-cheese methods that won't infuriate pub teams. I cheesed with Banshee a couple of days and felt bad, but it felt sooooo good to feel like I was actually getting anywhere with focus.

I don't have a lot of time to play anymore these days. Usually one or two hours a day (unless my lady is feeling lazy, I can sneak in an extra hour or two then 😆) is what I have to work with.

Feel free to list loadouts, builds, game types, average focus gained per session, time required, and so on.

Constructive advice would be much appreciated!

Only fast way to gain focus is to use sleep equinox and use melee like orthos prime with primed reach and you put lenses on both. With greater lens and aff booster it will take you around 20-30 min to finnish focus farm with 20-150k focus per run depending on how good you are and lucky. There is alot of videos on this anyway so finding a build wont be a problem. Outside of that banshee or whatever is the second fastest but its slow in comparison. The whole point of equinox farm is to keep the 500% stealth aff going on top of ur screen.

1 minute ago, Aleksi134 said:

Only fast way to gain focus is to use sleep equinox and use melee like orthos prime with primed reach and you put lenses on both. With greater lens and aff booster it will take you around 20-30 min to finnish focus farm with 20-150k focus per run depending on how good you are and lucky. There is alot of videos on this anyway so finding a build wont be a problem. Outside of that banshee or whatever is the second fastest but its slow in comparison. The whole point of equinox farm is to keep the 500% stealth aff going on top of ur screen.

This also works with Banshee (Neutral range Silence build) or Ivara. And I would argue Banshee is better because you can run through the mission faster (although it does take some practice).

non meta and doesn't annoy others...... farm the eidolons with a good squad... you get 25k+ per shard and if you're in a good squad you can farm a fair few in a night.  It does however have a restriction that you can only do this at night on PoE. 

I don't really have the tools for efficient focus farming, but I have lenses on all my preferred weapons and frames, I can usually get  40 -70k just from running sorties depending on the game modes. Other than that most of my focus comes from wof ember doing solo runs for caches. Far from efficient, but it gets the job done while I focus on something else

I notice that in sorties most players are in lazy mode, e.g. most mobile defence sorties you get a limbo and slowva who hug the objective and just stand around til the time comes to move. Instead, I bring my Orthos P and Rhino P with eidolon lenses, roar, grab the focus timer and head off to blend through the large amount of high level, affinity-rich enemies that nobody else is bothering to fight. Nets a nice chunk of non-cheesy focus.

Titania and Excalibur are good if using their exalted weapons, all affinity goes to the warframe.

Equinox Sleep build runs on Adaro are very lucrative. Banshee Savage Silence build also works here, as does Ivara. These should be run solo as you don't want your team mates messing up your stealth multiplier.

Otherwise hunt eidolons for 25k per cap. And this is doesn't count towards your daily allowance.

Edited by Shifty_Shuffler