Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to stop all movement while changing frame appearance

Simes

When applying colors to a weapon the frames move around so frequently that I find myself constantly readjusting the camera to be able to see what I'm doing only to have weapon be obscured again a moment later. It would be super nice if they just stood still or there was an option to make them stand still.

Thanks!

21 hours ago, Marine027 said:

You mean in the arsenal? You could simply choose no stance then? But a option to disable weapons would be nice, i often go aorund this by going to the secondary weapon when switching colours on my Warframe.

This doesn't work any more... the warframe now has little animated moments that moves the weapon around. A simple toggle at the bottom to turn motion on/off is what i'm thinking.

I'm in the same boat.  My primary problem comes when modifying colors the Warframes themselves, but it's irritating on the weapons, too.  Even doing everything I used to do (only using secondary weapon, default animation set) the Warframe fidgets every 3-5 seconds, to the point where it makes trying to fashionframe a frustrating experience. 

I should note that it appears the warframe plays an animation every time you change one of its colors (i.e. with single pistol, Gara Noble animation makes a peace sign at the camera, default animation set grabs the pistol with both hands and looks around, etc).  I don't know if a "stop all motion" button is necessary (though I'd welcome it), but even just making the "fun" idle animations not play while modifying appearance would be a godsend.  I'm going mad over here!

Edited by theSultrySultan