Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunting Eidolons is just to hard.

Kinjeto

7 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

None of what you explained made any sense. Could you go more in depth?

What are lures. Fishing lures?

How do you charge with a vomvalyst. Why do you do this. Where is a good place to find them?

Amp...T2..

I thought you could always damage its limbs...thats where i aimed with my operator power...

Eidolon lures, there are scattered all across the map in many Grineer settlements, hard to miss them. Vomvalyst's are literally present every where you go. Eidolon lures absorb their energy from either, making it go into it's Astral form and absorbing it, or you can take it's energy directly to the lure. 

No, the Eidolon has a set amount of shields you can only damage via operator, once it's shields are down you can attack it's limbs with anything.

hace 18 horas, Kinjeto dijo:

In light of the focus system now not being a long term system in 2017.
Also with the recent change to trials arcanes, now dropping from Eidolons in 2018

I'm having terrible trouble killing the Eidolons and finding a squad to do that.. It takes too much effort. It's just too difficult.
The arcanes from Quill's seem so overpowered and I don't think I'll ever be able to get a set.

Can we just remove the Arcanes from Quills and have the Arcanes from Quills, just drop from the Eidolon as well? It would be such a greatr design.

Eidolons are a buggy mess, when the Eidolon is walking around Plains of Eidolon. The Eidolon always gets stuck in rocks or just teleports away.
Then when daylight comes the Eidolon just disappears. I think this is an exploit.

I can't even tell what skill the Eidolon is casting. There's no telegraphing Eidolon skills anywhere and it's so buggy and near unplayable.
I don't even know what Im shooting at half the time. It takes so much effort to get an hunting Eidolon squad and you need the right amp. Finding a squad is to hard, The mechanics are just so difficult to understand.

There's no sign posting anywhere about what's going on with the Eidolon, when I can damage the Eidolon with the operator or normal Warfrmae weapons and it just takes so much effort. How am I ever going to get the Arcane from the Quills can we just have them drop instead from the first Eidolon.

Hunting eidolons is such an easy game, even if you do the "hard" mode that is the capture( the only difference is keeping lures alive). You can even solo it with a chroma or any blessing frame if you want to feel safer to keep lures alive.

Asking for reducing the difficulty of eidolons is just keep sending veterans away from this game. If you say that you need a good AMP of course you need, just grind and spend time to get it (just like any other thing in this game) warframe is all about grinding and farming resources. And about quills arcanes you absolutely don't need them to kill/capture eidolons

56 minutes ago, (Xbox One)janglesthemonke said:

Eidolon lures, there are scattered all across the map in many Grineer settlements, hard to miss them. Vomvalyst's are literally present every where you go. Eidolon lures absorb their energy from either, making it go into it's Astral form and absorbing it, or you can take it's energy directly to the lure. 

No, the Eidolon has a set amount of shields you can only damage via operator, once it's shields are down you can attack it's limbs with anything.

You still get parts for just fighting it without a lure right? If your fine with tracking it down when it teleports?

hace 2 horas, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO dijo:

You still get parts for just fighting it without a lure right? If your fine with tracking it down when it teleports?

Yes, you will get eidolon shard, exceptional cores and arcane apart from a chance of the articula

22 hours ago, Kinjeto said:

But what about the Arcanes from Quillu, we need resources where you just kill one monster, not the Eidolon, that's hard. It takes effort.
Why can't I just go farm some Iradite and get the Arcanes that way.

so what your saying is.

your just lazy 

1 hour ago, MAP92 said:

Yes, you will get eidolon shard, exceptional cores and arcane apart from a chance of the articula

I dont mean to keep badgering you, but there is a library in canada missing its nerd, i think they are working at DE...i have always hated how nothing is ever mentioned in game....an articula. They made an open world map, amd couldnt even hide the info in game. None of the AI ever talk about any of this, no hidden messages (that i know of). What is an articula? Why is it that 99% of the information you gave me is stuff i need to find from outside sources, and 1% is stuff id probably learn from fighting the thing, and 0 % comes from playing the game or interacting with characters. Im tired of warframes antics.

Im sure the actual way to do it is to scan stuff and look in the codex in your orbiter

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Wth is an articula

i dont think its hard, however they could show have the synovia to target glow or something, and maybe make it easier to see where the eidolon is when its gushing huge amounts of colour. i have poor vision and thats the thing i find difficult. (not interested in dont play then comments)

i have found joining a team much much easier since they added an option to join a group to the bounties. before that i didnt touch the eidilons. after 2 weeks of casual play im almost to adherent so i dont think its too bad.

On 2/16/2018 at 5:22 PM, Kinjeto said:

But that's not fair on an average player like me.

We need more systems that are just for the average player.

That's what the teralyst bounty is for.  You run that until you have a fairly good idea of what you're doing, and know what sorta works and what doesn't, and you get some upgrades from the quills in the process.  Once you're comfortable with killin the teralyst, who's been around for a long while now, then you can think about killing the gantulyst and the hydrolyst.  Baby steps are in the game.  Use them.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:16 PM, Kinjeto said:

In light of the focus system now not being a long term system in 2017.
Also with the recent change to trials arcanes, now dropping from Eidolons in 2018

I'm having terrible trouble killing the Eidolons and finding a squad to do that.. It takes too much effort. It's just too difficult.
The arcanes from Quill's seem so overpowered and I don't think I'll ever be able to get a set.

Can we just remove the Arcanes from Quills and have the Arcanes from Quills, just drop from the Eidolon as well? It would be such a greatr design.

Eidolons are a buggy mess, when the Eidolon is walking around Plains of Eidolon. The Eidolon always gets stuck in rocks or just teleports away.
Then when daylight comes the Eidolon just disappears. I think this is an exploit.

I can't even tell what skill the Eidolon is casting. There's no telegraphing Eidolon skills anywhere and it's so buggy and near unplayable.
I don't even know what Im shooting at half the time. It takes so much effort to get an hunting Eidolon squad and you need the right amp. Finding a squad is to hard, The mechanics are just so difficult to understand.

There's no sign posting anywhere about what's going on with the Eidolon, when I can damage the Eidolon with the operator or normal Warfrmae weapons and it just takes so much effort. How am I ever going to get the Arcane from the Quills can we just have them drop instead from the first Eidolon.

I'm having a tough time distinguishing this statement. Is this a sarcastic joke or some sort of lazy complaint with bad grammar and spelling?

Edited by (PS4)Benjamin_Draco
added lazy

1. The operator can always damage the Eidolon, whether it be it's shields or the limbs/main body at the end of the fight. I see no reason why you're whining about something that is always true and has been since the plains came out.

2. You can kill the teralyst with one base amp: it just takes a damn long time. Even if you're the only person with a base amp, as long as someone is able to kill shields quickly by shooting ANY PART OF HIS BODY, you should have no issues. Once you pop shields, shoot a limb that doesn't have a GRAY HP BAR (means invulnerable if you couldn't figure that out).

3. Every single attack has a massive windup because the thing is a towering beast of technology. The stomp is basic: foot lifted = jump (literally any game ever). Gun cocked = spray circle, jump also/operator crouch void mode (invulnerable as well in it). Gun cocked towards the sky? =  starstorm hellscape, also operator or Harrow 4.

4. The quills arcanes are worthless tbh. The only real damage you need is in killing the limbs in one shot (chroma, volt, rhino buff, etc) while having 4 maxed amps. 

The only viable reasoning I agree with is the terribly coded pathing and movement that they have: teleporting when lures that are FULLY CHARGED and attached is U-U-U-UNACCEPTABLE!  No reason why we should fail to capture because DE doesn't know how to fix their crap properly. Getting stuck is fine because stationary targets are easier to hit than moving ones (unless you're reaaaaallly bad :D ).

So just go watch videos and git gud. DE's already taking away trials because of the plebs in the game that can't find themselves in a way to communicate with more than their own imaginary friends and whined about not being able to get arcanes. Learn how to play the game, THEN come and *@##$ and moan about what's broken when you know what you're talking about. Thanks.

This has to be a troll right?? I started Quills and Eidolons mid Jan and I already have all the arcanes I want with maxed quill standing with nothing more to spend my cores on with 5 amps made.

If anything, they are too easy and it's another thing that's not worthy enough to be called end game anymore.

On 17/2/2018 at 12:40 AM, Kinjeto said:

But what about the Arcanes from Quillu, we need resources where you just kill one monster, not the Eidolon, that's hard. It takes effort.
Why can't I just go farm some Iradite and get the Arcanes that way.

Oh my, it takes effort? So, you can't get everything for free? Egad, your suffering fills me with horror and agony. #Prayforquillarcanes.

Here's a piece of advice; stop whining. Open the wikia, ask for some help on how to farm and start helping teams (i.e. by going as the Support). Also on your claims of being an 'average' player; if you have trouble with Eidolons, you're not average -you're the lowest. An 'average' player has the ability to memorize half-a-dozen predictable attack patterns and find out that by jumping you can avoid most of them (the rest you just go into Operator and Void Mode out of them). Much as I loathe the saying; git better. Not necessarily 'gud', but at least improve a bit to the point that you can understand the concept of 'if it's glowing and coming my way, it's a good idea to move'.

Good lord, sometimes I want to force people to play Contra (or Metal Slug or any Touhou game) for a few hours to learn not to jump in front of Kaijuus.

So many people got off for the bait xd. Only a few of them k ow that kin is a long standing raider, one of the few having a 4 digit number on a single type of trial alone. But yeah it's so sad seeing de doing that and spitting straight to our faces. Tridolon takes 15 mins to be taken down, and that's how valuable our grinding was? This game is gonna go down hill soon. Possibly will still have a raise in the playercount for the month but this won't matter. Soon the people will understand 

This guy is obviously a troll. Check his other nonsense thread complaining about making arcanes easier to get from Eidolons, while he's complaining about having "overpowered" operator arcanes that he says the Eidolon should drop.

Wanna know how to beat an Eidolon? Leave if you see anyone under mr20 with a shotgun and find a new group.