Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunting Eidolons is just to hard.

Kinjeto

eidolons were put in the game to challenge vetereans, the fact that you think they are " just to hard" proves that you just arent there yet. i'm not going to call you a newb and make fun of you for thinking so, i know many people who would agree with you. there are many people in the game that think that killing eidolons should be easy with any random squad that you have assembled. -- it's not. it takes time and effort, you  dont just go into a fight with a couple friends and expect to win. you have to keep trying pick up all the cores, put all you effort anf resources inot getting better amps until youre entire squad has farmed all the resources for the best amps, only then will you find it easy to take down the hydrolysts like so many of the veterans do.

if you disregard everything i have already said, i will combat your point with this:
players like to be challenged with difficult boss battles, someone (less than 6 hours before your post) posted asking for them to be made more difficult instead of easier. that just shows the difference in ability, keep practicing and soon, you'll be so good you'll be asking for more of a challenge too ^-^

2 minutes ago, Arcturus125 said:

eidolons were put in the game to challenge vetereans, the fact that you think they are " just to hard" proves that you just arent there yet. i'm not going to call you a newb and make fun of you for thinking so, i know many people who would agree with you. there are many people in the game that think that killing eidolons should be easy with any random squad that you have assembled. -- it's not. it takes time and effort, you  dont just go into a fight with a couple friends and expect to win. you have to keep trying pick up all the cores, put all you effort anf resources inot getting better amps until youre entire squad has farmed all the resources for the best amps, only then will you find it easy to take down the hydrolysts like so many of the veterans do.

if you disregard everything i have already said, i will combat your point with this:
players like to be challenged with difficult boss battles, someone (less than 6 hours before your post) posted asking for them to be made more difficult instead of easier. that just shows the difference in ability, keep practicing and soon, you'll be so good you'll be asking for more of a challenge too ^-^

Not really for veterans... They are quite easy even for mid level players.

Just now, (Xbox One)janglesthemonke said:

Not really for veterans... They are quite easy even for mid level players.

you are only help prove my point... besides, they were MEANT to be difficult for veterans, but they just arent... personally i think there needs to be one or two more bigger eidolons that come after the hydrolyst for an even bigger challenge

To make things easier for all the casuals and newer players, all arcanes and anything related to syndicate bought stuffs should be made available easily and be purchasable with credits or nominal 1-10 platinum.

As for hunting the teralysts, they should be designed in a way that they can be taken down with a single shot to the head with a lato or something similar. All the loot drops should be doubled and as a bonus if you kill them fast enough under 3 seconds on their spawn, 1000 iradite should be given as a reward.

No one should be forced to read wiki guides or watch youtube guides on how to tackle a boss fight or to complete a type of mission, just no! It is too much work!

We casuals want our entitlements and our parity with the vets with little or no effort, this is how things should be like in life! Parity via entitlements!

Edited by yrtsim3k