Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2/16/2018 Patch Causes a Game Crash

Paladin_MK3

not sure what the Patch did, at moment of writing i have not read the patch notes.

but at the moment the most Recent patch has caused my game to crash mid mission twice now. (RIP Nitain) not sure whats going on, ill look into the patch notes for today and maybe find something? 

Whatever the Patch did as of 8:50PM US West Coast time, i cant play for more then a few minutes before Super Crash, Will post a Video later of it happeneing

6QSq2gV.png

Specs for Clarity 
AMD R7 1800X
Asus Prime X370-Pro
16GB 2666MHz RRAM
EVGA Nvidia GTX 1080 SC
Win10 64bit

Just now, Entonite said:

yes i have. played today before i went to sleep around Noon, no issues. Pre patch

Basically, just make sure Warframe has been verified through the launcher. And all your PC stuff is up to date. If it is still an issue, then it’s probably a Warframe issue.

Having similar issues with similar specs. Noticed I crash as host, but playing as client has been fine. Crashing across multiple different missions, including sorties as well as trials, with no real consistency. Verified cache multiple times as well as optimized download cache. OP is also hosting mission in screenshot (has no ping on FPS counter), but not sure if crashing is directly related to being host. Could probably force a crash using LoR for an ee.log if required, not sure if I can reproduce using random missions. Tried disabling DirectX 10 and 11 in launcher, but haven't had time to test whether or not it helps with crashing.

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8GHz

DDR4 16GB 3000MHz

ASUS ROG B350-F Strix

GTX 1060

Windows 10 64-Bit

Edit: Found a thread in general bug reports where people are experiencing similar issues. 

Simi 

Edited by averageScrub

Also having an issue since the update. It immediately crashes upon logging in and going to the daily rewards, every time. I have verified cache, done a system restart. Have not had this issue until the patch!

i7 4790k

24GB Ram

GTX970

Edited by ToxicTenacity

Same thing. At first the game would lock up for about 30 seconds before crashing without any indicators and it would just asked me to submit information on what I was doing, but now I'm getting "Evolution Engine" errors and occasionally the game just ends without any notice, messages or errors being displayed.

PC specs
Ryzen 7 1800x
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
Asus Crosshair VI Hero
16GB DDR4-3466
WIndows 10 64bit

Same problem here. Since the latest patch my game keeps crashing. Tried installing it on another drive and verifying it, even disabled nvidia overlay, but none of those things worked. Using a ryzen cpu aswell. 

Ryzen 1500x

GTX 1060 6gb

8gb DDR4 3200

Windows 10 

I have the same issue, I noticed one thing though, it always crashes when I'm hosting. Your screenshot shows you as the host in your game, so I'm assuming it has to do with that. When I'm not hosting, everything works fine. This also seems to be an issue only for GTX users. I don't know why DE hasn't fixed this yet, this seems to be a big issue, affecting a large portion of players.

9 hours ago, Viosang said:

I have the same issue, I noticed one thing though, it always crashes when I'm hosting. Your screenshot shows you as the host in your game, so I'm assuming it has to do with that. When I'm not hosting, everything works fine. This also seems to be an issue only for GTX users. I don't know why DE hasn't fixed this yet, this seems to be a big issue, affecting a large portion of players.

yeah, being a host in the kuva flood, makes me highly chance to have a game crash.

Edited by topbanana777

Same problem here the game crashes a few minutes in, and indeed also an AMD Processor 1600x so probably the latest hotfix messed something up, already verified and optimized. Its a shame this way you cant do anything rip PoE farming.

AMD 1600x

AMD 480 8gb

16gb ram

Windows 10

Edited by FinnTheWicked

Since updating to the latest patch (or hotfix), I get crashes too. crashed during several missions...had to restart the computer then logged back in...the last login, game crashed immediately. I dont think this is just an AMD graphics card or processor issue since i got Nvidia card and Intel Processor and its happening to me.

Today is Family day holiday, so I don't think anyone at DE's office to look at this until tomorrow.

Edited by Gorood
correction of reply to OP

Update From me

On 2/16/2018 at 8:54 PM, Entonite said:

not sure what the Patch did, at moment of writing i have not read the patch notes.

but at the moment the most Recent patch has caused my game to crash mid mission twice now. (RIP Nitain) not sure whats going on, ill look into the patch notes for today and maybe find something? 

Whatever the Patch did as of 8:50PM US West Coast time, i cant play for more then a few minutes before Super Crash, Will post a Video later of it happeneing

6QSq2gV.png

Specs for Clarity 
AMD R7 1800X
Asus Prime X370-Pro
16GB 2666MHz RRAM
EVGA Nvidia GTX 1080 SC
Win10 64bit

After a few days on NO CRASHES, the problem is back, Verified Cashe, messed around with DX10 and DX11, One on both on crashes.

OPTIMIZING Download Cashe in Launcher Crashes the LAUNCHER aswell. Something has Clearly gone wrong with the most recent Patches and HotFixes For Ryzen Users