Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2/16/2018 Patch Causes a Game Crash

Paladin_MK3

I can't even log in to the game, It keeps saying," update failed, the content servers are temporarily unavailable, the update will be restarted shortly..." this has been going on for three days now! Not sure what I can do to play it, I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the game and that did nothing. Any advice? I really like this game even though I just started so please help me.

Im having a similar experience as you man but ive tried everything i can think of and the only thing i can think of is that im ip banned. I tried playing off hot spot and it worked no problem. And i littetaly just started playing, and dont get me wrong im practically in love with the game i just dont know what is going on tbh. Like i said the inly thing that makes sense is an ip ban for me :( please halp

This sounds like a problem I was having a month or two ago, but was then fixed, and is now back. I can't even get to the login screen without my display driver crashing causing the whole PC to lock up, needing a hard reset. Rarely it will be just the display driver and it will recover without needing a full reset.

Win 8.1

FX-8320

8GB RAM

GTX 970 4GB

Edited by 13rym
missed details

Gave it a shot after trying latest drivers to see if drivers version was a issue this time a span of 10-15 then it crashed.

But not during game play I will try and see if it happens again during game play also here in-case WAR-1676569 see if its still driver related. 

Thanks for checking in @maciejs and the time you have put in.

Gotcha going to setup custom logs for the game thru windows event viewer hopefully i can also narrow it down that way. Next time it happens I will let you know what I find there and also give you the war# but it hasn't happened yet. Unlike before where it was constant. 

Its caused a hard crash of my PC when I tried to enter the plains from the star chart. Now Its causing same hard crash when I try to login. Drivers all up to date. Everything verified/optimized. Only happens with Warframe.

Cant get a WAR number when I have to hard reset my PC due to it crashing.

Edited by BemoGuinness

55 minutes ago, NoSpax said:

Does Warframe use FMA3 instructions? Those in a specific way  are known to hard-crash a Ryzen PC, if the BIOS wasn't updated. 

Just mentioning. I have a Ryzen 5 1500x

Bios has also been updated. Cant seem to get past login in no matter what I do it just hard crashes. No worries. Ill just let warframe sit for another few months before I try it again.

So you login and then the game crashes? Wow. 

Try entering "corpus.outbreak" into the mail and hit enter. If it crashes, ok that's bad. Send crash report (if any)  If not, you might test to login on a different machine. Not implying a problem on your account, but testing the impossible makes new findings. 

EDIT: as of this morning's download of the hotfix, the issues seem to be better. Thank you!

No problems with the game prior to this last update. Now, incredibly long load times entering missions, with near constant drops which send me back to my orbiter but again the load time to return is incredibly long. My boyfriend who sits next to me in the office isn't having these issues. We tried playing with just the 2 of us in a private group but I'm still getting lost connection and crazy long loading times. I verified, then optimized Warframe twice and updated my Nvidia drivers after which I rebooted. All of the above mentioned issues persisted. Right now the game is unplayable. Hoping for a fix soon.  

i7-4790 @ 3.60 GHz

16 GB RAM

GeForce GTX 760 Ti

Windows 7 64-bit

Edited by FairKara