Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Fighters Now Recruiting Note Not A Clan Just A Society There Different

yatin_117

so to join the orokin fighter you have to have a prime or bow aception cause im a dedicated bow user my self you need a prime color plate so black or white the other colors are yours to choose if you have any prime  you can join if you have a seer you can join to because its  an orokin hybrid that's the only weapon other than bows you can use that is not a prime we only have one rule no trolls send me a friend request if your willing too but of course since were dedicated to orokin we void run and key farm a lot so I hope to see you on the field rookie

To join the Orokin Fighter you must have a prime or bow (I'm a dedicated bow user)

You need a prime color plate (so black or white); the other colors are yours to choose if you have any prime

You can join if you have a Seer because its an orokin hybrid, that's the only weapon other than bows you can use that is not a prime

We only have one rule, no trolls; send me a friend request if you're willing too

Of course since we're dedicated to Orokin, we void run and key farm a lot so I hope to see you on the field rookie

Stated from BlatantFool in the last similiar thread:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/91927-tenno-black-ops-in-need-of-members/

Just a heads up - I was very, very lenient on that Vauban PD thread because I thought the topic was silly.

I realize this isn't a clan thread - which means it doesn't belong in the clan section. But this kind of thread doesn't even have a real topic for discussion, which means that it just kind of takes up space on the GD.

I'm not going to lock this thread over it, but further threads of this type may see that sort of action taken, one of my responsibilities is to try to keep the forums clean and I really shouldn't be making exceptions on the fly. Just letting all you Forumgoers know.