The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[WTS] 4K [CC+CD -Zoom Lanka]+[Cheap CC+CD Zhuge/Ferrox/Grakata]+[Some Good Mods]

Archer125

First Line is for Great Mods

Second line is for Good but cheap Mods

lim2YFQ.png

Zhuge Ferrox  Burston Pandero   Boar Grakata Amprex 

Twin Grakatas 

txc7I4Q.png

Some people think the price is so experience.

But please consider that it is -Zoom and :

An CC+CD+dmg/mul - Zoom LanKa  can be selt  to >7k (or even more  i have seen a 12k one)

An CC+CD -Zoom LanKa worth >5k

The Numerical difference between  a 2+ & 1- LanKa and 3+1- Lanka only around 30%

1k for 30% is worth. 

In the meantime, you are diffcult to find those kind of riven mod with a normal price

(e.g. there is a CC+CD -Zoom LanKa in the warframe trade now  with 6k   )

Please feel free to PM and negotiate.

IGN: Archer125

Edited by Archer125
20 minutes ago, -Trey- said:

The way it was written I tought it's real cc cd -zoom, but it has wasted roll that wasn't mentioned aswell. -_-

I feel clickbaited.

Sry for that

Just because i dont want to make the tittle too long

If it is a real CC CD -ZOOM , it  will not just 4k 

What makes you think even if it was just CC CD -Zoom that it justifies 4k price? Try WF Builder and just be amazed how much more dps you get from CC or CD//MS//DMG.

Now if it was absolute max roll values of both CC and CD then maybe to a collector... but this..?! or am I crazy?

Btw I sold 240 DMG, 220 CC -56 status chance Lanka for 1900 a month ago.. It still took a few days and that thing made Lanka stronger then my Top DPS riven Opticor with Sniper combo already from about 3rd shot..

Edited by .Re-light.
Added a thought
8 minutes ago, .Re-light. said:

What makes you think even if it was just CC CD -Zoom that it justifies 4k price? Try WF Builder and just be amazed how much more dps you get from CC or CD//MS//DMG.

Now if it was absolute max roll values of both CC and CD then maybe to a collector... but this..?! or am I crazy?

Btw I sold 240 DMG, 220 CC -56 status chance Lanka for 1900 a month ago.. It still took a few days and that thing made Lanka stronger then my Top DPS riven Opticor with Sniper combo already from about 3rd shot..

Just because of the -Zoom 

To a certain extent, i agree with you.

However, I selt  a CC CD -Zoom  Rubico With 5.3k and i have saw an CC CD -Zoom LanKa  was selt with 6k

The Numerical difference between  a 2+ & 1- LanKa and 3+1- Lanka only 30-40%

1k for 30-40% is worth.