Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could use some feedback for a tutorial series im trying to make

(PSN)LeBlingKing

I'm trying to make a Warframe tutorial series where an AI voices out tips for Tenno in 60-second segments of video. I call the series "Warframe: In A Minute". 

I was hoping that you guys could give me pointers as to what I can do with it. I planned on splitting the series into multiple "seasons", with each season focusing on a different aspect of the game (the Orbiter, mechanics like damage, archwing, syndicates, relics, etc). 

The background music is overpowering.

While you've the right idea in keeping the videos short as the average viewer attention span is well .. 
Something to pay mind in respect to that (mostly because of the mono-tone static robotic voice) - is the visuals currently present are overwhelming in demanding attention - in this case, what's shown on the screen had no problem taking my focus off of the snooze styled rambling that was going off in the background. 

(sadly many youtubers suffer from this next point I'm about to make) -> monotonous game play of playing survival while speaking of certain points is just as bad as the aforementioned. Do not fall into this crap trap of degradation. It's insufferable and lacks quality.  

---

Try to put your mind in the head of a professional commercial director. While fine for setting a dark tone, a dark setting is quite easy to turn viewers off unless there is a main focus to keep them immersed (which is not something one can normally pull of, unless we're talking about "what it feels like to chew 5 gum" commercials.)
Scenes are planned out by the second. In these layouts, 3 seconds for a single scene shot is considered long. Camera direction/angles, and camera panning styles are all key in keeping the viewer drawn in so you can make your point. 
If you truly feel the monotonous robot voice is something you /need/ to do - I won't try and talk you out of it. However, it does cripple your instructional videos in their ability to shoot your points across & retain viewer attention. 

---
Have your playlists organized & separated.
As you've mentioned, one for the orbiter - one for modding - one for prepping for combat - archwing - pets - gear wheel - etc. 
---

That's about all I can offer for now. Hope it helps!