Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

“Nerf this, nerf that...”

GrimmMonsoon.ttv

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:55 AM, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

YA GOT ME.

Time to remove the Mag Deluxe skin and going back to the Alata skin. That picture ****ing convinced me back into the thralls of Fashionframe Hell.

👌🏻 Kudos, good sir.

Trust me when I say that I had a serious Mag FashionFrame dilemma when the Deluxe skin came out.  

Ae0oqd8.jpg

I still to this day have a hard time choosing between the two.  

On 2/17/2018 at 10:43 AM, LSG501 said:

I don't think anyone is really asking for limbo to be 'nerfed', most of us would be happy with one or two changes based around how we pull enemies into the rift and allowing us to use guns when stasis is active. 

Banshee RQ... I don't see how DE have done what they said they were going to do when the duration is so short thats there's hardly enough time to move after casting it.  Not to mention most players have just changed the way they use it and are now just repeatedly pressing 4 all the time with the end result being basically the same as before the 'changes'...

Personally I don't like gara's changes either because it's 'encouraging' us to stay near the centre to 'capture' more targets to buff it rather than allowing us to use it pre-emptively cast MV to protect the target. 

While we can adapt to changes we still need to speak up when DE screws up and actually ends up making the situations they were trying to fix worse than they were before. 

You realize most of the people who hate banshee are us players who actually want to play during the mission right? There's alotof us who don't want to be lazy and park it on the defense point the whole time. My hat goes off at those players who can use banshee without cheesing through 30 waves. 

8 hours ago, (PS4)DarkFist91 said:

You realize most of the people who hate banshee are us players who actually want to play during the mission right? There's alotof us who don't want to be lazy and park it on the defense point the whole time. My hat goes off at those players who can use banshee without cheesing through 30 waves. 

I do wish people would actually read the post before trying to comment on it... the changes that were supposed to allow you to 'move around' has caused what I said above...the changes to RQ were supposed to 'encourage' us to move around but DE then gave us all of about 3 seconds of RQ which is barely enough time to move after putting it down (which is really slow for such a short duration) let alone do anything useful during it's duration because the enemies are already getting up before we've even finished the quake....hence why the new RQ meta is spamming 4, when you get it on PS4, I'm sure you'll still be just as annoyed at banshee RQ players as before, if not more so.

And personally, even though my main use of banshee is a sonar/silence based build, I see more people using banshee RQ and spamming 4 than I do using it for anything else, the only difference is now we get to see them pressing 4 (assuming no macro) every second instead of just the once....

Edited by LSG501

On 2018. 02. 17. at 5:28 PM, GrimMonsoon said:

Why is that such a problem?

First of all have you ever seen limbos in secondary/primary only sorties?

I have.

Second have you ever leveled only primary and/or secondary weapons without melees?

I have.

Third, have you ever heard of the surge limbo strategy what makes enemies virtually unkillable no matter what weapons you have?

Good luck using harrow to kill anything in that situation.

Limbo doesnt need a nerf, thats what i agree with but....

He needs 2 changes on him:

1. Stasis needs to only affect his guns.
  2. Players regardless of rift planes should be able to damage targets at the cost that targets can shoot back.

I'm pretty sure people aren't demanding Limbo be nerfed, more than asking that his mechanics be changed to be less disruptive to teammates.

Asking that players do damage to enemies between planes or at least for bullet stasis to only effect Limbo and enemies isn't a nerf, it's asking to let people enjoy their gunplay and not have it be dictated by a single player that isn't you.

At least, that's what I hope for.

Edited by Pizzarugi

On 2/18/2018 at 7:02 AM, AlphaPHENIX said:

Well maybe stop rellying on a skill to keep you alive, get gud at evading and use Peacemaker in short bursts instead of turning Warframe into a tower defence game.

You ain't gona need all that damage reduction if you get hit less.

Problem with your "gitgudatevadin" comment... it's pretty hard to dodge when you've got Toxic, Arson, and/or Arctic eximi around screwing your dodge just by existing. There's also those little things... like Sapper Ospreys (who still spam pulse charges), Mine Ospreys (who still spam mines), Tar Mutalist MOAs, the various Mutalist Ospreys, and (last but not least) the sheer wall of ammo any sortie or high-level mission can send downrange whether or not you're bouncing around like a meth-head monkey on a pogo stick in a rubber room full of super bouncy balls. How about you gitgud at actually thinking before you type?

On 2/18/2018 at 7:05 AM, Datam4ss said:

Maybe put a life strike on your Mesa Melee and get back 100s of health with 1 swing?

At the cost of having to use the melee channel feature, which can drain a significant amount of energy per enemy hit with a lifestrike melee, even with Reflex Coil added to the mod set.

1 hour ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

Problem with your "gitgudatevadin" comment... it's pretty hard to dodge when you've got Toxic, Arson, and/or Arctic eximi around screwing your dodge just by existing.

Would you like some pro tips to deal with those?

There's also those little things... like Sapper Ospreys

Can't say that they are not number one on my most hated enemies list.

Mine Ospreys (who still spam mines)

Only a problem if you can't reposition quickly and there is at least a small platoon of them surrounding you during a lockdown phase.

Tar Mutalist MOAs

Stay airborne if possible.

the various Mutalist Ospreys,

Like Sapping Ospreys, those are annoying no matter what frame you use.

and (last but not least) the sheer wall of ammo any sortie or high-level mission can send downrange whether or not you're bouncing around like a meth-head monkey on a pogo stick in a rubber room full of super bouncy balls.

Shooting Gallery and a dash of evading. Assuming that you know what the ability does, I've said enough here.

How about you gitgud at actually thinking before you type?

Retired RTS gamer and my favorite genre is turn based RPG, played nothing but those all day for several years straight sence I was little. So ya, I know plenty about planning my moves, thanks.