Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NEVER AGAIN

S.Dust

PLEASE never put the vaulted relics in cetus again i know your over all goal is get people give a c*** about the plains but outside of eidolon fighst alot of us dont after a while and forcing players to play bounties is just not the way to do what your trying. I actually hate running bounties sure it gives a decent chance at the relics that i respect but sorry they are repetitive and since a lot of them always have as section that is just defend this point for a while its kinda just meh it also removes any way of being efficient from farming before you bring equinox to io or banshee or ember to almost any farm location and that made it bareable but now its like run 600 meters that way now run 600 meters back. Now a light at the end of the tunnel has been made because they did say they were gonna have ways of getting vaulted stuff other than the regular unvaulting schedule but who knows when thats coming. I thin where they messed up here is they made too many new relics to get because you have to wait for cetus bounties to change rotation if you want something specific and they're also mixed in with the rest of the bounty rewards AND they're under the uncommon category. im sorry farming has never been fun and yes to all those who will comment it I KNOW THIS IS WARFRAME but before we had efficient ways of doing things and they're just removing them.

il y a 32 minutes, Rawbeard a dit :

how are bounties worse than standing in the same mission hours on end?

I find normal missions that I personally select to be much more entertaining, rather than hopping into a bounty and being forced to use either an archwing segment or a 140 meter wormhole nova to make it bearable to travel in-between missions to begin with.

That's not counting the time wasted parkour'ing 1500-1900 meters from the end of the map back to Cetus's gate and waiting for a loading screen/Cetus door opening only to speak to Konzu again. ( Can I leave the mission and spawn directly in Cetus? Yes certainly, but being the host kinda makes this a horrible move for my fellow Teammates )

Plus not having a single idea of which relics you're getting in bounties due to the codex being in your ship and not on Cetus is kind of a hassle sometime.
( Sure, I could memorize it, but hey, codex is here for that ain't it? )
What's Axi S1 you might ask yourself, well only way to find out is to leave Cetus ( Another loading screen ), check the codex, go back into Cetus to confirm your selection, which may have changed in-between the time you were loading because you didn't pay attention to the time.

Cetus bounties being random and highly distanced across the map, you can never be too sure of which frame to bring, which is by itself kind of an issue.
It's much less efficient if RNG screws you over and give you multiple 3-5 "Standing still on a container and shooting ships from 100 meters away" mission.

There's also a small lag/bug issue with bounties.
Objectives not showing, Enemies not spawning despite the clock ticking down, players with Ok-ish computers simply not being able to log in to profit from this "Grand yearly event".

Over-all the idea of having those relic only "Drop" from bounties is a bad one.
It would've been much better if they included it in general everywhere, but bounties were "Guarantee" to only drop unvaulted relics and not the general pool of relics.
That way, playing casually would've stayed rewarding, playing alerts would've been rewarding, playing for xp/resource farming would've been rewarding.
But instead there's only a somewhat large "minority" of players hunting those relics due to how many problems POE has.

And, that would be why bounties are worse than standing in a mission that I selected. At least I know what I'm getting into when I pick myself.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

I will admit that farming G 1 Lith relics was the thing that Warframe has made me the most angry within the game.  And I have farmed just about every to include enough resources to cover most of a 30 person clan.  I did it solo since it is super easy, and I could only see squad mates slowing me down.  Plus, if I wasn't getting a relic, I would abort if the gate was what I consider archwing distance away. 

I went a whole day cycle without getting a relic.  I know that is just bad RNG.  However, I was only looking for a couple more to make sure I had enough to grind out the Glaive bp.  It got me thinking, 'Why am I performing this task I am no longer enjoying, for a weapon that I am likely to level and let collect digital dust?'  I had to cool down and stop gaming there.  I came back this morning I used those relics to get the bp which I did only after using like 3. I probably would have stopped for the rest of the weekend if I went through all 8-9 of those relics (all Radiant) from frustration. 

However, I got it and worked on getting some Meso E1 today as well.  This time on public as I felt it would be basically the same speed, and I could switch it in my load out more readily allowing other to provide speed where I only ensured success (i.e. Gara).  I kept a tally of the number relics to number of mission over the coarse of a day cycle.  It was 5 relics to 8.5 missions.  The first 3 missions were all duds as were the last two.  That 0.5 was a host that quit after the first segment (I assume they didn't get the memo on the change).  One mission, a new player wanted the Gara part.  We didn't get any relics that run, but they got their part.  I was happy for them as they probably only had two other frames and Gara would be they're third. All and all, it was a pretty good all after everything was done, and during the night cycle I fought the 3 Eidolons getting my first non-PoE arcanes.

Later, I performed a few Meso relic missions and got my third Ember Prime rare part, and the thing I was really after; Wyrm Prime Systems.  Which completes all the items from this unvaulting for in which I only had Frost Prime before it start.  You know what?  I am glad I gave grindy a secound chance this morning as I had a lot of fun with the things I did today.  However, I can agree that some of the relic tiers for this unvaulting are super wonky.

I can't really complain about Axi and Neo relic drops.  They aren't as easy as the do one mission for a roughly 50/50 chance (like at the beginning of the unvaulting) but not bad.  Way better than Hydron or Xini would have been.  Technically, I think Meso is probably in a decent place, although; only from farming so many I could smooth out the curve which, for me, had several runs of bad luck.  The Lith relic though, that one is pretty brutal.  I don't think I ever saw it drop other than the final segment.

Lastly, I think getting rid of non-unvaulted relics for endo was a mistake.  Sure, there might be some confusion but that is much better than a filler reward.  Newer players could easily have used them as entry tickets to hope someone else had one on a public relic mission.  I farmed all my parts on public Exterminates or Captures and could say at least 1/5 to 1/6th the time someone was running a vaulted relic other than myself.  By the way, other than Gold relics (rare) players were always taking the vaulted relic rewards.

TL;DR:  RNG done me wrong for a while, but it worked out in the end.  I think the Lith needs to be adjusted.  Maybe the Meso too.  Neo and Axi seem pretty okay.  Don't like the change of non-vaulted relics to endo.

Edited by Saturmorn_Carvilli

Personally I don't care one way or the other. But what puzzles me is minor vocal "world is coming to end" minority. You claim to love this game, is the change of one mission type over the other such a big difference. I'll play whatever, I don't give a F. Eidolon missions are fine. I like the place it looks good and is immersive.

If you have weak PC I understand. But isn't it about a time to upgrade that piece of junk anyways? ; )

3 hours ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

One word: CAP

You can do the daily syndicate mission gather the medallions each day. By the time vaulted or new primes release you can buy relics turn in medallions buy relics and repeat.

Getting alot of relics  I tryed doing this tho I just don't like to solo play the syndicate missions (my friend on opposite syndicates.)

Inb4 lock.

4 hours ago, S.Dust said:

PLEASE never put the vaulted relics in cetus again i know your over all goal is get people give a c*** about the plains but outside of eidolon fighst alot of us dont after a while and forcing players to play bounties is just not the way to do what your trying. I actually hate running bounties sure it gives a decent chance at the relics that i respect but sorry they are repetitive and since a lot of them always have as section that is just defend this point for a while its kinda just meh it also removes any way of being efficient from farming before you bring equinox to io or banshee or ember to almost any farm location and that made it bareable but now its like run 600 meters that way now run 600 meters back. Now a light at the end of the tunnel has been made because they did say they were gonna have ways of getting vaulted stuff other than the regular unvaulting schedule but who knows when thats coming. I thin where they messed up here is they made too many new relics to get because you have to wait for cetus bounties to change rotation if you want something specific and they're also mixed in with the rest of the bounty rewards AND they're under the uncommon category. im sorry farming has never been fun and yes to all those who will comment it I KNOW THIS IS WARFRAME but before we had efficient ways of doing things and they're just removing them.

Go play another game then.

oh and lemme correct this thread.

I want new ways to get vaulted relics that aren’t by going to Cetus.

There. That was easy.

But really here is the actual one

PLEASE never put the vaulted relics in cetus again

I know your over all goal is get people give a c*** about the plains but outside of eidolon fights, a lot of the players don’t do them after a while. 

Forcing players to play bounties is just not the way to do what you’re trying.

I actually hate running bounties, sure it gives a decent chance at the relics that i respect, but sorry, they are repetitive and since a lot of them always have a section that is just defend this point for a while its kinda just meh.

It also removes any way of being efficient from farming before you bring equinox to io or banshee or ember to almost any farm location and that made it bareable but now its like run 600 meters that way now run 600 meters back.

Now a light at the end of the tunnel has been made because they did say they were going to have ways of getting vaulted stuff other than the regular unvaulting schedule but who knows when thats coming.

I think where they messed up here is they made too many new relics to get because you have to wait for cetus bounties to change rotation

If you want something specific and they're also mixed in with the rest of the bounty rewards AND they're under the uncommon category.

I’m sorry, farming has never been fun and yes to all those who will comment it I KNOW THIS IS WARFRAME

But before we had efficient ways of doing things and they're just removing them.

Edited by EndermanBeast