Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to login, anyone have the IP for the download server?

Ninjamander

Question

For a reason I do not know, my launcher has an issue/don't want to update my game. I end up uninstalling and redownload Warframe, repair my c++ libraiy/ reinstall directX, sfc /scannow, ect. I was eventually able to update (not sure how and why) via steam and log in, my game crash after a while just to see this

d512907603ef863e255fee4b409dc767.jpg

After a while, I end up removing my cache file in the warframe folder to force the launcher to redownload and now and...I am back to square one...

484c59b44442b4acb0a0151470f6897b.png

I send a support ticket and I am running out of solution, I suspect it might be my internet at this point, so I wonder if anyone knows the ip for the launcher/download server so I could attempt a tracert, thanks!

7 answers to this question

For a reason I do not know, my launcher has an issue/don't want to update my game. I end up uninstalling and redownload Warframe, repair my c++ libraiy/ reinstall directX, sfc /scannow, ect. I was eventually able to update (not sure how and why) via steam and log in, my game crash after a while just to see this

d512907603ef863e255fee4b409dc767.jpg

After a while, I end up removing my cache file in the warframe folder to force the launcher to redownload and now and...I am back to square one...

484c59b44442b4acb0a0151470f6897b.png

I send a support ticket and I am running out of solution, I suspect it might be my internet at this point, so I wonder if anyone knows the ip for the launcher/download server so I could attempt a tracert, thanks!

try to reset your connection either by disconnection manually or though the options of the computer. I do not know if you are using a wired or wifi connection(not best option), and if you are using a wifi connection try resetting your router by turning it off for 10 seconds manually and turning it back on

I am on wifi, but I did attempt updating with the wired and same result. I also did a winsock reset, reboot my modem, flush my dns, ect.. I also forgot to mention my friend did log on his account on my pc recently, making me wonder if my issue is related to it.

At this point, I suspect that either I can't reach thanks to my isp/internet path, or my ip is blocked for an unknown reason (ip range block?). Anyway, hopefully, someone can offer a solution either via forum or support.Sadly I do not know what is the ip the launcher use, meaning I can't use tracert to confirm. Heck, I think my ip might not even be dynamic (or if it is, it did not change for a very long time)

Anyway, I will probably unplug my modem for the night to see if it make a difference.

Edited by Ninjamander

Disclaimer : only for steam

1. Dont delete the whole cache

sort it according to date and delete only the one on the same date or the latest file ( high chance is these few files)

restart your pc

run the warframe.

if cannot.

Delete the cache.

right click you games in library,

properties

local files

verify intergrity of games file.

After unplugging my internet for a long amount of time, my game seems to be working normally (but my ip did not change, it seem to be static sadly). I also realize that I did attempt to use the same glyph code for myself the time I manage to make it work. So I have a strong feeling my ip was blocked for too many failed attempts at redeeming, sadly I could not verify if it was the case but is a strong assumption. I assume the IP block is expired if it happens at the first place.

3 hours ago, rudman88 said:

Disclaimer : only for steam

*snip*

oh wow, I never thought about the first solution, it might be useful in the future. The second option seems like the equivalent of uninstalling and reinstalling the game, except you don't redownload some fine, good tips regardless.

Anyway, I guess we can lock this now, resolved