Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

im fusturated

GrimReaperarrived

Question

17 answers to this question

Just a typical case of "RNGesus hates me" scenario. Don't let your spirits down and keep farming!
back in the day (void key era) I had to farm for my first loki system for 6 months! then in typical RNGesus fashion I had about 20 sets gathered before they vaulted him.
TL:DR don't give up!
if you want you can hit me up ingame (if you play on PC) I can lend a hand (it's not like I have anything to do anyways lol).

Edited by EDM774

10 hours ago, EDM774 said:

Just a typical case of "RNGesus hates me" scenario. Don't let your spirits down and keep farming!
back in the day (void key era) I had to farm for my first loki system for 6 months! then in typical RNGesus fashion I had about 20 sets gathered before they vaulted him.
TL:DR don't give up!
if you want you can hit me up ingame (if you play on PC) I can lend a hand (it's not like I have anything to do anyways lol).

thanks bro, i will, what's your in-game user name?

Ugh, one of my least favorite farms in the game, second only to Mesa. I feel your pain OP. Think by the time I got my last part I had around 10 each of most of the other parts. At least I found the Tyl fight to be somewhat enjoyable unlike the Alad fight for Mesa. Wish there was some help/advice I could offer other than not to give up.

12 hours ago, GrimReaperarrived said:

but i keep getting the parts that is not the dark aspect, any tip?

Run the mission no more than three times per day and accept the fact that you'll get the part you need eventually but that you can not predict when.  I'm not a fan of the "grind harder" approach.  All that does is frustrate you and burn you out.

23 hours ago, GrimReaperarrived said:

so i tried to farm equinox, all i need left is the dark aspect bp, but i keep getting the parts that is not the dark aspect, any tip?

Sucks man, it took me a long time too. ON THE OTHER SIDE, you can sell all the dupes for 3500cr each, which really stacks up at the end!

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:16 PM, (PS4)Chymick006 said:

Sucks man, it took me a long time too. ON THE OTHER SIDE, you can sell all the dupes for 3500cr each, which really stacks up at the end!

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:15 AM, ghoffman1928 said:

think of the up side, that is 5k credits per part you don't need. took me a while to farm equinox as well, i just stuck with 5 runs a day untill i got what i needed. if you over farm you will just end up hating the game, you'll get what you need sooner or later

got the part and 105k credits from selling spare parts...lol

11 hours ago, Agnaaiu said:

You should have ignored LotR and farm Ash the 'common' way. Oh boy would you have learned to appreciate the Equinox farm runs. :devil:

11 hours ago, Agnaaiu said:

You should have ignored LotR and farm Ash the 'common' way. Oh boy would you have learned to appreciate the Equinox farm runs. :devil:

not to be mean, but I do understand how it feels cause I tried, but I got ash prime:)))