Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Idea] Artotzka The Commander.

LoneWolf_45

"This is Artotzka, The Officer, The Commander. Through my words, Artotzka will command you to victory."

Health: 100 (300 at lvl 30)
Shield: 125 (375 at lvl 30)
Armour: 150
Energy: 100 (300 at lvl 30)
Sprint Speed: 1.0

Passive: Gain a minor stats increase for Assault Rifles, Rifles, and LMG when equipped.

Skill:

Grenades: Change through 3 grenades: Frag Grenade, Sticky Nade, Flashbang. Frag grenade bounce, but the blast radius is higher than Sticky Nade. Sticky Nade stick to any surface, that includes enemies, so throw it to their face and watch them blow themselves. Flashbang blinds enemies in the radius, opening them to finisher and stopping them from attacking.

Command & Order: Point to group of enemies or to objective. Enemies that has been pointed will grow a red outlines around them to allow teammates see them through wall and increase damage taken. An objective that has been waypointed can give the surrounding teammates a damage resistance, and a decent increase of their shield while on the area. If the objective is required to be destroyed, when it's destroyed, Artotzka and their Teammates will receive a damage resistance bonus for a decent period of time. If the objective happen to be a faction boss, then it will only give a small increase of damage taken for a decent period of time.

Protect & Serve: Artotzka drop a small globe that blocks enemies from coming in for a short period of time, after that the globe will only protect you from the bullets that's coming from outside. While the globe is unable to be entered by the enemies, it will heal you and your teammates that are inside the globe for 5% of their health every second. After that it will not heal you anymore.The globe have health, but when it is unable to be entered by enemies it will be invulnerable to damage. The globe is smaller than Frost's globe if you're asking.

Stand United: Artotzka grab a Banner(Based on your energy colour) with Lotus decal on the flag. The Banner can be placed on the ground, giving Artotzka and the teammates that are in it's radius a 40% damage resistance, medium boost of health, shield and armour, and a 50% damage increase for weapons. The Banner can also be picked by Artotzka and placed on his back. Picked up Banner got it's radius reduced by 25% from the placed mode. Artotzka and the teammates around its radius will get 30% damage resistance, greater boost for Shield and Health, 30% Warframe Abillities power increase, and 25% damage increase for weapons.

Stand together Tenno, Artotzka will lead you.

I think #2 should be a circular waypoint which Tenno "capture" to get bonuses, if objective or himself/ally were marked, staying around for a while grants 20 seconds damage resistance and 60 seconds flat armor buff, that stacks. Killing enemies within the range of "objective" reduces time needed to accomplish it. If enemy was marked and killed, allies around the commander get a 120 seconds IPS damage buff stack that refreshes every time you get a stack.

On 2/18/2018 at 9:08 PM, Okamibanshu88 said:

I like it, but i think the sheild ability should be called "Bunker" sounds more powerful :D i love this. i think it would be a great way to make a helpful warframe again. so many frames seem to have 'me me me' buffs, but *shrugs* i'd love a pure buff frame that works for the team

Bunker seems a lot more powerful than Protect & Serve. I m bad at naming things, and i make that name in a rush of ideas. Yeah i think i m going with Bunker instead of Protect & Serve. And agree, WarFrame needs more Frame that goes with pure buff that helps and encourage teamwork rather than going solo.

On 2/18/2018 at 8:58 PM, pavlo555 said:

I think #2 should be a circular waypoint which Tenno "capture" to get bonuses, if objective or himself/ally were marked, staying around for a while grants 20 seconds damage resistance and 60 seconds flat armor buff, that stacks. Killing enemies within the range of "objective" reduces time needed to accomplish it. If enemy was marked and killed, allies around the commander get a 120 seconds IPS damage buff stack that refreshes every time you get a stack.

That's actually a pretty good idea! Better than mine infact! It can helps defending the Waypointed Objective solo without Frosty globe.