Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not acquiring aytan sculpture, even though I've picked them up

(PSN)dragoblock

I'm unsure how, or why this happens. But when running Maroo's sculpture missions, you pick up the sculpture, but sometimes it doesn't show up in the misssion rewards tab, even though I picked it up. It doesn't show up in the orbiter after I've completed the misssion either. This has been happening for a while. So where do the sculptures go if I've clearly picked them up. This has happened solo and in a squad.

20 hours ago, (PS4)dragoblock said:

I'm unsure how, or why this happens. But when running Maroo's sculpture missions, you pick up the sculpture, but sometimes it doesn't show up in the misssion rewards tab, even though I picked it up. It doesn't show up in the orbiter after I've completed the misssion either. This has been happening for a while. So where do the sculptures go if I've clearly picked them up. This has happened solo and in a squad.

Maroo's mission is a weekly mission and will only grant a sculpture once per week (resetting Sunday/Monday - depending on where you are in the world).  You can run the mission as many times as you like, you'll even see a sculpture to grab at the end of the challenge room, but it will not appear in your EoM rewards and won't be in your inventory after you've completed it the first time during the week.

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Maroo's mission is a weekly mission and will only grant a sculpture once per week (resetting Sunday/Monday - depending on where you are in the world).  You can run the mission as many times as you like, you'll even see a sculpture to grab at the end of the challenge room, but it will not appear in your EoM rewards and won't be in your inventory after you've completed it the first time during the week.

I know Maroo's missions are weekly, but when they've built up over the weeks I run the missions back to back solo, and get sculptures each time. It only occasionally doesn't give me one. Was playing in a squad before, the guy who had Maroo's mission available picked the sculpture up and it didn't give him it either.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

That's not how it works.  You can't skip three weeks, then come back and run 3 missions in a row to collect the 3 sculptures that you missed from previous weeks.

So the issue is Maroo's notifications stay up from previous weeks. I find it strange that it lets me get sculptures if I run them back to back if they've built up, if thats the case. And that still doesn't explain my squad mate not getting a sculpture from his fresh mission.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)dragoblock said:

So the issue is Maroo's notifications stay up from previous weeks. I find it strange that it lets me get sculptures if I run them back to back if they've built up, if thats the case. And that still doesn't explain my squad mate not getting a sculpture from his fresh mission.

If you are allowed to get multiple statues from the Maroo mission in a single week, that's a bug.  Granted, that's when taking the week as defined by DE.  If you had run a mission 24 hours ago, and then run one right now and gotten statues from both, that would not violate the week, since the week refreshes in between the two mission runs.

And, I can't evaluate your squad mate's situation, so I'm not going to speculate on that.