Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with art for Warframe Concept

Craftcoat

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Unus:

Before you can get the help, you must show what you have for the idea as is. Abilities? Statistics? Written word design? Without these, you won't get very far. 

(Believe me, I was in your shoes once.)

Thanks for the tipp.

I just wanted to know first if someone hast interest in helping me out wothout monetisation for the emd product.

My idea was A Shrine Maiden like warframe whose abilitys revolve around Cherrypetals in the Wind.

The basic concept was a caster centered around healing and tanking through buffs and auras.

For example creating a storm of petals that grants damage resistance while inflicting blindness on enemys in a large area

Edited by Craftcoat

19 hours ago, Craftcoat said:

Thanks for the tipp.

I just wanted to know first if someone hast interest in helping me out wothout monetisation for the emd product.

My idea was A Shrine Maiden like warframe whose abilitys revolve around Cherrypetals in the Wind.

The basic concept was a caster centered around healing and tanking through buffs and auras.

For example creating a storm of petals that grants damage resistance while inflicting blindness on enemys in a large area

Hmmmm. . . you know, I think I might know a few fellows who could help.

Have you ever hear of the Tenno Council Warframe Discord?

On 2/18/2018 at 2:42 PM, Unus said:

Before you can get the help, you must show what you have for the idea as is. Abilities? Statistics? Written word design? Without these, you won't get very far. 

(Believe me, I was in your shoes once.)

That is always first.... and possibly the greatest part of the warframe.  I would say i would like to help....but my artistic skills is sporadic and only lasts for a min-max of 1-3 hours.  So i may not be able to help you there at all, due to that and because i have to deal with astronomy, physics, prep chem, and evolution this semester (im dying inside).  I would like to see what this warframe can do though.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb blazeshadow44:

That is always first.... and possibly the greatest part of the warframe.  I would say i would like to help....but my artistic skills is sporadic and only lasts for a min-max of 1-3 hours.  So i may not be able to help you there at all, due to that and because i have to deal with astronomy, physics, prep chem, and evolution this semester (im dying inside).  I would like to see what this warframe can do though.

Thanks man,

As soon as i get to i will write down my concept i will link you the first iteration